Tweek POV

"Oh god Kenny! W-what am I g-gonna do?!" I paced back and fourth in Kenny's room.

"Well why did you say you were a girl?" She asked confused.

"I-I was n-nervous and I p-panicked he w-would have thought I-I was disgusting!" I said flailing my arms in the air.

Kenny stood up and grabbed my arms pulling them down to my side.

"It's been a week Tweek you can't avoid the dude forever he works at your parents coffee shop" I nodded my head.

"Y-your right" Kenny let go of my arms before sighing and sitting back down onto her bed.

"I just have to dress as Tiff anytime I go to the shop" Kenny face palmed before looking at me.

"That's not what I meant" I looked over to her.

"S-Surely you w-weren't implying I-I tell him I'm a b-boy" She shook her head.

"That's exactly what I was implying" She said deadpanning.

"N-No! Th-that's a terrible i-idea!" I said going into her closet.

"Hey what are you doing"

I grabbed some clothes and tossed them to Kenny before going back into the closet and pulling out a dress.

"Your going with me to the coffee shop" I grabbed the clothes and held up them along with the dress.

"A-alright which o-one do you w-want today?" She stood up and walked over to her closet before opening it.

"Neither I'm feeling like a skirt today" I set the clothes down on the bed and walked over to the closet.

"C-Can I b-borrow one today t-to?" I asked as she pulled out suspenders that were also a skirt.

Kenny sighed as she nodded her head.

"Fine but you owe me again got it?" I nodded my head as I grabbed a shirt.

"I'll change in the bathroom" She grabbed her clothes and walked out of the room closing the door behind herself.

I quickly pulled off my shirt and pants and put the clothes on. When I was finished I walked over to Kenny's dresser. it had a jewelry stand and box on it with necklaces, earrings, hairclips, and bracelets on and in them. I looked at the stand and pulled a necklace off it before putting it on and looking in the dresser mirror. While I was looking at reflection Kenny walked in with the clothes she was wearing moments before in her hand.

"Looking good Tweek" She said putting her clothes down into her dirty clothes basket.

"Th-Thanks you look g-good to" I said turning to look at her.

"Good choice on the necklace to just bought that one" Kenny walked over next to me and began to look through the jewelry box, after a second of digging she pulled out a pair of blue flower hair clips.

"Here you can have these blue flowers don't look good on me after all" I smiled as I turned around in the chair.

"W-Why don't y-you do my hair t-today" Kenny smiled as she set the clips down onto her dresser.

"You know your gonna owe me two things now?" She said chuckling as she grabbed my hair.

"Y-yea I know" I said sighing as I looked at Kenny in the mirror.

"Doesn't B-Butter's feel w-weird about you a-always hanging out with m-me?" I asked as she grabbed a brush from the dresser and began to brush my hair.

"Well I trust him to not cheat on me and he trusts me not to cheat on him, yea he gets jealous from time to time but who doesn't I know I do" She said as she brushed my hair neatly to the back of my head.

"W-wow you guy's must really l-love each other" I said in a saddened and slightly jealous voice.

Kenny stopped brushing my hair for a second before looking at me in the mirror.

"Don't mope Tweek just like Butters said last week you'll find someone and I have a feeling you already have" She said as she began to brush my hair again.

"W-what do you mean b-by that?" I asked confused.

"Oh nothing" She stopped brushing my hair and grabbed the clips from the dresser.

"By the way you know our high school reunion is coming up right?" Kenny asked as she put one of the clips into my hair.

"Y-yea I know I-I'm gonna have a lot of a-anxiety seeing everyone a-again" I said fiddiling with my fingers.

"So are you gonna go as yourself or as Tiff?" She asked as she put the other clip into my hair.

I looked down at my dress in the mirror and sighed.

"I-I don't know I-I'm afraid of w-what there g-gonna think seeing me like this" I heard Kenny sigh before finally letting go of my hair.

I turned around to face Kenny as she sat down on her bed.

"Honestly if you ask me Tweek fuck what everyone else thinks, if this is how you wanna dress then who are they to stop you?" I saw Kenny dig under her bed before pulling out two shoe boxes.

"W-what's that?" I asked as she opened the box.

"Two pairs of shoes one for you to wear and one for me to wear with the outfits" I turned around in the chair and leaned down grabbing the pair of blue wedges.

"When did you get this?" I asked pulling the shoes out of the box.

"Well they were Butter's but he didn't want them any more and sense they fit with that outfit you can wear them" I smiled as I pulled the shoes onto my feet.

"There r-really pretty" I said standing up.

"I said the same thing when I first saw them wonder why he didn't want them anymore" Kenny said as she put on her combat heels.

She stood up from her bed and spun around as her skirt spun with her. That's when I noticed her skirt was a little to short. I quickly grabbed Kenny and stopped her.

"Yea maybe don't spin with that skirt you could mistakenly flash people like me" I said trying to wipe the image from my head.

"Did you like what you say Tweeky boy?" Kenny said laughing.

"Y-Yea not in the sl-slightest" I said pretending to gag. 

She punched me in my arm , I rubbed my arm as I laughed at her reaction.

"Alright you ready?" Kenny asked as she grabbed her phone off of the dresser.

I nodded as I grabbed mine as well and walked up to her door.

"I-I'm ready"