•Meeting in Tolbana•

[Thought]
[<<Skill>>]
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A month passed since Y/N and everyone else were trapped in SAO. During that time, he and Kirito became really good friends.

They would usually pass their days killing monsters and levelling up, but they didn't mind.

That day, they were in a town on the first floor, Central Tolbana, because a guy called Diavel wanted to have a meeting with the players in the amphitheater.

Y/N and Kirito sat together, and looked at him.
Diavel: Hi everyone. As you already guessed I'm Diavel, and here in SAO, I want to consider myself as a Knight.
He says, as some players laugh at him.

Guy 1: Fool.
Someone says.
Guy 2: There's no job system in SAO.
Another one says.

Diavel:  But that's not the point of our meeting. We're not here to talk about jobs. It's been a month since the day we were trapped here, and now, I can proudly announce you that me and my guild found the Boss Room.
He says.

Someone gasps upon hearing him. Kirito looks at Y/N.
Kirito: Really?
He whispered.

Diavel: We're planning on going to defeat the boss tomorrow. Now about the boss-
He was about to say, when a guy with spiky hair raised his hand.

Diavel and everyone look at him.
Guy: Can I have a word?
He asks. There was something in his expression that made Y/N glare at him.

Diavel: Of course, go on.
He says, smiling. The guy walks up to him, and then looks at everyone.
Guy: My name's Kibaou, and I think someone should Apologize!
He says angrily.

Diavel: Are you talking about the Beta Testers?
He asks.
Kibaou: Exactly! They just vanished, and kept all the better quests for themselves! You should just apologize for everyone who died, and give away your equipment!
He yells.

Y/N: What an annoying guy.
He thought angrily. Then, a black-skinned man raises his hand.
Everyone looks at him.

Guy: Excuse me, can I have a word?
He asks politely. Diavel nods.
Guy: My name's Agil, by the way.
He says, getting up.

He looks at Kibaou.
Agil: Kibaou, do you have a copy of this guide too, right?
He asks. Kibaou looks at him, while Agil shows everyone a little black book.

Kibaou: Well, of course. Everyone has one.
He says.
Agil: For those who still don't own a copy, it's sold in the merchant district. And what's more fun about it, is that it was written by Beta Testers.
He says, as everyone gasps.

Kibaou looks at him wide eyed. He didn't say anything.
Agil: I think you should stop accusing people. You're the one who should apologize. People die everyday, and all you can do is divert your hatred and frustration towards the Beta Testers? In case you haven't noticed, they are the ones that are working harder than everyone. Thanks for hearing what I had to say.
He says, sitting again.

Kibaou didn't say a word, and walked to his seat.
Diavel: Thanks, Agil. That was really inspiring. Now, let's talk about the boss.
He says, taking out his own copy of the guide Agil mentioned earlier.

Diavel: Its name is Illfang the Kobold Lord. He has 2 HP bars. When the HP of his last bar is in the red, he switches weapon and changes its attack pattern. It's also guarded by minions, called Kobold Sentinels.
He says.

Then he closes his book, and puts it away.
Diavel: We'll be splitting into parties of 6. Each party will have a role. Some will kill his minions, some will directly attack the boss. Who obtains the Last Hit item is free to keep it.
He says, explaining the strategy.

Everyone starts forming parties. Kirito looks around, noticing a hooded girl, sitting alone not too far from where they are. He then grabs Y/N's hand, quickly sitting beside her.

Y/N: Hey!
He whisper shouted.
Kirito shushed him by putting a finger on his mouth. Y/N pouted, crossing his arms. He then looks at the girl.

Kirito: Aren't you going to fight the boss?
He asks. She looks at him. Her face wasn't visible, because the hood was covering it.

Girl: I am.
She says.
Kirito: Oh. That's great. Do you want to form a party with us?
He asks.

She slowly nods. Kirito smiles at her, as he sends to both her and Y/N a party invite. They form the party, and Y/N looks at the girl's name.

Y/N: Asuna...?
He thought. That evening, he was in his room in a Inn, while Kirito was with Asuna. He was laying on the bed, looking at the ceiling.

Y/N: It's already been a month...
He thought. Someone knocks at the door.
Y/N stares blankly at it for a few seconds.

Y/N: Come in.
He says. The door slowly opened, and Kirito got in.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
826 words.