Open letter to him / pt.1

Dear him ,
Hello ! How are you ? Hope you are doing well !
Yeah you saw the heading right ! It's an open letter ; an open letter for you . I wrote it just because I think sending those paragraphs which I thought was filled with love weren't enough to tell you what I felt about you !
Love ! Love ... love ...and loveeee , these words just meant something in a book  or a romantic scene of a movie until I saw you ! 👀
You , who is everything to me ! You as only you ! I wonder what's special about you so much ? What it is that makes me stuck to you while I tried so much to move on ! I literally don't know !
People say girls can get mood swings in periods 🩸; but when you laugh , I laugh and when you are sad , I am also sad .
I know you have a craze for another flower ( person)
But accepting and valuing my feelings won't doo much ! This doesn't means to be in a relationship with me but just accept the fact that someone is there to love you , to cherish you and to be with you for your soul and not just your body ! This is what it is and is honest !
You know how much you mean to me yet you ignore ! And if you don't know let's sit and talk . Let's just clear out all the misunderstandings and things we have between us rather than taking a third person between us a connected which we usually do .
Let's take courage and talk , talk face to face . You make me understand what it is and I will tell you my love !
Every bit of it and each detail , for you are the one I love 💕.
Yesterday , today and forever .

Yours ,
The one who gave you a nickname after our fav singer and only we both know it ! (Pssh 🤫 secret )

PS - if you ever get to read this , plz send a HI to me because I crave for your love !