Open letter to him/pt.4

recap;

# I HAVE ONLY LOVED YOU IN MY LIFE . I CAN DO ANYTHING FOR YOU . I CAN LET THE WORLD PERISH IN THE FLAMES OF OUR LOVE . ❤️🔥 #

present;

WHERE DID IT ALL WENT WRONG ?

Dear him,

Regardless of what you did to me and how you treated me like I never existed , even infront of you , I will still start with good wishes for you.

How are you? How are you now with the person you actually wanted to be ? Hope you're fine ? Or maybe in reality if you aren't , now you have someone who can you actually approach to when you are on your lows .

then WHAT ABOUT ME ? where I am supposed to go when all my life I wanted to be with you . I decorated all my dreams with the effort of US .

US- You and I.

I had all the hopes in my prayers . Maybe I was a bit more on the religious side of beliefs but I WAS. Now I also mention you in my prayers for your good but somewhere deep down in the core of my heart , There is an addition -

I don't truly blame you for what all happened but deep inside I prayer to that almighty above us that he makes you realise what you lost because I was a rose in your garden planted for years but who you noticed was a newly planted Daisy sapling . I wonder what you saw in the other person that made you chose her over me. It fucking breaks me apart to accept the fact that the whole time it was me who was longing for you , who was writing all the poetries for you in the hope and will that someday you will be mine💕. It was me who asked about your health and woke up at midnights just to wish you a pretty HAPPY BIRTHDAY 🎂.

Then where did it all went wrong ? Why do I feel so incomplete ? I sill miss you

I don't know if its normal or not but how do I move on ? What is this move on ? How do you unlove the person you have been fuckin loving the whole time and that person doesn't give a damn shit about you .

All those indirect Instagram stories you put for me stating ' May almighty let you encounter with person where your destiny actually resides .'

Why can't you ever be brave and face me ? Why its only me who always confesses? Am I not at that level or a so called standard to have your love .

Just know that you were a COWARD!!

One thing I know I have become - a shameless lover  

I don't know if I have guilt inside me but I still expect for a closure . I wonder what closure I want for a relation that didn't even started . I have become hopeless.

The thing where I went wrong was my hopes and false expectations I gave to myself . All those things I mentioned above , obviously ,  you didn't told me to do but my heart was willing to do those.

Every time you came to my place , I was driven crazy . I cooked food , observed your likings and everything which can lead me closer to you . All the countless times I confessed to you my love, I am sure you never took them seriously .

I know a more thing - I am just a fool writing these letters in the hope ( still I have this fucking hope) that you will get some link or from whatever way , but you will READ .

Don't think I am bragging about what I all did for you but writing all these gives the burden of my heart a relief .

Love , where are you ? How do you expect me to move on baby? How do you expect me to give you to somebody else when all these years I have been trying to gain your trust and love ? Why does it becomes easy for the others to have you . Why its not me who is the destiny of yours?

FOR HOW LONG I HAVE TO SACRIFICE LOVE? NOT JUST YOU BUT EVERYTHING THAT HAS OTHERS HAPPINESS IN IT .   

I maybe selfish but I need you a lot !! You are that part of my heart that was stolen away from me.

I know I like you right now but its high time . You are enjoying there and here I , a mere teenage girl,  is yearning for you.

I  won't say that I will move on but yes I will accept the past and be proud that I truly loved you man .

To myself I will say , I wanted you to be MY MAN !!

Every time you see me or hear about me , you should surely remember what you did to me !!

NOT TRULY YOURS NOW ,

(the one who gave you a nickname after our favourite singer )

bye!!

THE WORST PART YOU KNOW -

I WILL STILL CHOOSE YOU AGAIN , a million times

MY LOVE 💕💕