Open letter to him / pt.3

# I HAVE ONLY LOVED YOU IN MY LIFE . I CAN DO ANYTHING FOR YOU . I CAN LET THE WORLD PERISH IN THE FLAMES OF OUR LOVE . ❤️🔥 #

Dear him ,

How are you ? How have you been doing lately ?
I hope you are doing well, with or  without me or I say you never needed me ?

See how time flies ! We have gone through a lot !
I laugh upon my self !! How stupid I am to write these letter in the thought that you will once in lifetime will ever read this .

But I find it cute !! This cuteness is LOVE .
I define it by saying love .

Today I am writing this to tell you that ignorance will never reduce one's love for anybody unless and until that person at the stake is willing to remove you from their heart.
You ignore me despite knowing the fact that I love you .

Loving anybody is not in our control but removing someone from heart is in our control . It is hard but it is still in our hands then be it takes a half or a full lifetime to heal ourselves.

A piece of advice for you is to cherish what you have right now and appreciate the sacrifices other makes for just to see you smiling .
If I ever have to describe your smile then it would be the most pleasing and soothing thing to see on earth .
I can see your beautiful smile for so long that even if it changes from dusk to dawn , baby I will be right there with you .
I know even after writing all these things to you , the one who will be ruined is me . The one who will be destroyed is me .

"BUT IF ITS YOU THEN I AM READY TO SACRIFICE EVERY LITTLE POSSIBLE THING FOR YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE THE ONE I HAVE CHOSEN TO CHERISH IN THIS AND AFTER LIFE" .

I have been growing roses with daisies , so stupid of me to expect a beautiful rose out of it . It had to come with an influence of another type . The same happened here .

I have been longing for you for so long . I have been going to every mosque and every temple . I have bowed my head to every God to bless me with you O lord !

For you are the one I love ❤️
Yesterday, Today and forever !

From ,
The one who is only yours ; and gave you a nickname from our favourite singer ( Pssh🤫 it's a secret)

P.S - if you ever get to read this letter , please send a HI 👋 as I no longer crave for your love but I still cherish you !!

# I HAVE ONLY LOVED YOU IN MY LIFE . I CAN DO ANYTHING FOR YOU . I CAN LET THE WORLD PERISH IN THE FLAMES OF OUR LOVE . ❤️🔥 #

—> The next time I write a letter is hopefully the time I have healed over you or probably you are having a bigger impact on me !!

사랑해❤️
- 마디하