Outlaws

After parting shot / after civil war

/ /

Bobbi goes to meet up with some old friends now that they are branded as criminals too.

Clint can feel a presence nearby "Who's there?"
Only the whistle of a mockingbird comes back as a reply.
Clint returns with the hawk call.
The hawk call is repeated - just like a mockingbird would.

Throws open the door to reveal his ex-partner. "Mock." He breathes out
"Hawk" she greets with a small smile
"Falcon?" Sam chimes in confused.

Natasha joins them in the room having heard. "Mock?" She asks in shock.
"Widow." The tall blonde greets.
"Falcon?" Sam repeats still confused.

"You got room for one more?" Bobbi asked.
"Please behave." Bobbi begs Clint.

Hunter walks in.

Both of Bobbi's ex-husbands gasp and point at each other spluttering "H-Him??"

Hunter lifts up his sniper rifle at the same time Clint pulls out a retractable bow and arrow. "Put it down."
"You first."
"Bullets travel faster than arrows."
"I'm a better shot."

Natasha had thrown her head back in laughter as Sam and Steve looked on perplexed.

"Boys!" Bobbi shouted moving  in between them "Do neither of you understand the meaning of 'please behave'??"

As soon as Bobbi had stepped into the line of fire Hunter had immediately dropped his gun terrified of her being shot again.

By now Clint had also lowered his weapon.

"I'm so confused." Sam
"Bobbi and Clint were made partners when they first joined S.H.I.E.L.D., they dated and got drunk married in Vegas after a mission. It didn't last long - they're better as friends. A couple of years later, Fury sent Bobbi to steal intel from a certain SAS Lieutenant." Natasha explained gesturing to Hunter at the last part.
"Who she fell in love with and abandoned S.H.I.E.L.D. with?" Sam guessed.
"Ha! No!" Hunter and the three former S.H.I.E.L.D agents shouted laughing.
"Well, I did fall in love with him."
"You still got that intel." Hunter reminded her.
"Are you ever going to let that go?"
"No." He replied. "She also never left S.H.I.E.L.D. every time I asked her too."