Prologue

Fulcrum POV

     I just got a mission from bail. I am supposed to get a box from an underground base in the lower levels of Coruscant. Meaning I would have to stay hidden. I grabbed my lightsabers and put them on my belt, I put my comm on, and put my cloak on.

Time skip (because I'm lazy)

     I'm inside the base but there are a lot more stormtroopers then a expected. 'It's going to be a lot harder than I thought it was going to be.' I think.

     I continue down to where the box is supposed to be. As I get closer I feel the force telling me something bad is going to happen. As I approach the room with the box in it the force is screaming at me. I would stop but Bail said this is very important.

     As soon I open the door and walk I see the box. As soon as I touch it I feel weird and dizzying. My last thought before I black out is 'I should've listened to the force'.

____________________

Ahsoka POV 

     We just got back from the mission that was interrupted by Mortis. We are walking to the council to tell them about the mission. I have been thinking a lot about my vision and what happened after I was bit. I don't remember anything until Anakin hugged me which is strange, he never give hugs." Master what happened after I was taken?" I asked

Anakin POV

     "I-well you..." how am I supposed to tell her that she tried to Obi-wan and I. I sighed. "Well the son sort of turned you evil and you tried to kill us."I wait a moment before continuing to let that sit in "then once you got the dagger he..." I look away I can't look her into the eyes while saying this "He put fingers to your forehead and killed you" I sigh. "He then stabbed the daughter and I was able to move the daughters life force into you to bring you back to life"

     "So I have Daughters life force inside of me?" She asked "yeah I quess so." "Hmmm  interesting" she muttered. I could barely hear it. We then reached the council doors.