Chapter 3 The meeting

Fulcrum POV

   "This is where you will be staying." Anakin said. It was a knight's room. "Thank you An- Master Skywalker." I rely. "Of course".

   As I was closing the door he said. "Wait how di-." Before it closed. I sighed a deep breath. I almost immediately I fell to the floor. "Why me, why did I have to be the one to ti-."I strengthen my mental blocks.

   I try to be calm but I cry. As soon as I stop crying I look around. It looks just the same as it was in the clone wars.I get into a meditate pose and think. Think about how I got here and how to get back home. 'The box, the separatists must already have it in construction hopefully.' I think

   Knock knock. "Come in." I say. Yoda walks in. I slightly relax as seeing a familiar face. "Hello Fulcrum." He says "Come to a decision we have. Us where your home is we will help you if you tell." "The only way I can can get home is a box made of a crystal, not kybar crystal but strong in the force." I said "Hmmm. Of no such thing I know." "Oh." I replied "Worry we will help you but do not." He said. "Thank you" We nod and he leaves.

Ahsoka POV

  It seems where ever I go a conver keeps following me. It feels connected to daughter. Or it is the daughter, or both, I don't know. "Hey master" I say. "Hello Ahsoka" "I'm hungry want to come to the mess hall with me" I ask "Sure snips"

Time skip ( I don't know how to write the interaction between clones and Anakin and Ahsoka.)

   I see the convor outside my window. "I'm going outside master!" I yell to Anakin. "Ok!" He yells back. I grab my cloak and run outside, to see the Fulcrum person talking to the bird. "Morai! You're here?" She asked. The con- Morai chirped as if understanding the question.

   Then Fulcrum turned to look at me and waved. I waved back. What was I supposed to do, not wave back. She came over to me. "Hello." She said "I'm Fulcrum who are you?" "I'm Ahsoka." I replied. "Well Ahsoka would you like to spar?" She asked. "Ok let me ask my master." I run inside.

   "Hey Anakin." I say. "Yeah snips." He replied. "Can I spar with Fulcrum?" I ask. "Sure." He said. "Ok thanks!" She runs outside.

Anakin POV

   I honestly don't like the idea of her hanging out with Fulcrum. Something is off about her.