Chapter 5 Discussion

Plo POV

   "What should we do about this Fulcrum, she is powerful and dangerous." Window says. I feel something odd about them. They feel familiar, but I don't know them... right? "We need to keep an eye on them. We don't know what their intentions are." Master Billaba says. "Yes, home but they need a crystal cube to get, we are on their side we should help them so they know." master yoda says. There were several nods and 'I agree' from the rest of the council.

   I get up and go to my quarters to meditate. I focus on Fulcrum. They were near Little'soka which I didn't like. I feel pain and loss from them. I wanted to look closer, but they had a mental guard up that possibly even window couldn't through. I then focus on little'soka, she doesn't seem to be in any danger, so I stop meditating and go see my kids.

Obi-wan POV  (Obi-wan also meditated on Fulcrum)

  After the meeting I go see Anakin. Knock knock. "Come in" I hear Anakin say. I walk in to see Anakin doing some report for the mission. "Can I help you?" He asks. "Or did you just come to see your favorite padawan." He says. "Anakin you're my only padawan." I reply.

   "And I came talk about this Fulcrum." "What about Fulcrum?" "They seem to like Ahsoka."I say. "Ahsoka asked if she could spar with them." He says. "So your padawan is alone with someone who could be a sith?" I ask. "Yeah that's a bad part on my end."