1

Enjoy!

~~~

His eyes are closed as he flies, enjoying the wind through his hair and wings as he makes his way to his best friends' base. He finally opens them at the sound of a buzz from his communicator,  pulling it out to check if it's anything he should reply to. It is.

Mumbojumbo: Hey Grian! You on your way?

Grian: I'm 2 min away!

Mumbojumbo: Great!

Grian smiles at the message. This is going to be fun! He even has some eggs hidden in his inventory he might be able to sneakily throw around a little. He would have to get away from Mumbo for a bit or distract him with some...

He tilts his head to the side to try to listen better. There's a weird... humming? Buzzing? A weird noise coming from... somewhere. It's getting louder, and he still can't pinpoint where it's origin, it's like it's coming from everywhere! That's when he notices a tingling sensation like pins and needles across his whole body and the noise is starting to get really loud.

He sees Mumbo waiting on the ground ahead of him facing the opposite direction, just as he reaches out a hand and opens his mouth to call out the noise and sensation get unbearable and with a flash, he's gone.

Barely two seconds later Mumbo turns to look where his friend should be flying in from. It's been three minutes, why isn't he here yet? Mumbo waits another two minutes before pulling out his communicator.

Mumbojumbo: Grian?

Mumbojumbo: It's been 5 minutes?

Mumbojumbo: You ok?

ImpulseSV: He hasn't arrived?

Mumbojumbo: No!

Mumbojumbo: Grian you're worrying me now if this is a prank please stop!

Mumbojumbo: Grian?!

&&&

It's cold. Why's it cold? I quickly sit up to look around and let out a happy chirp. Snow! Yes! I jump up to try and kick some but trip over something wrapped around my legs. I land with an 'oof' luckily only landing on snow. What tripped me? I shuffle a bit to look behind me. Big trousers? Why are they here? They're way too big for me! I sit up and reach out towards them but stop with a gasp. My sleeve is way too long! I look down. My red sweater is like a big dress on me! My wings don't even go out the holes in the back!

A shiver runs through me, and I take another look around. Snow's not as fun when you're freezing and alone. Where is everyone anyway? Where am I? I... It's fine! Mumbo or Scar or Pearl or Impulse will notice I'm not at Boatem and come find me! I shuffle forward and on to the trousers to keep my feet off the cold snow and settle down to wait.

...

Any second now

...

It's really cold.

...

I can't stop shaking.

...

Where are they?

...

My teeth are chattering.

...

Why aren't they here?! Can't you die from being too cold?! Am I gonna die?!?! I sniff as I try to hold back tears, pulling my wings around me. Are they... are they not coming? A couple tears leak free at that thought, then the dam breaks and I pull up my legs to sob into my knees. I don't wanna die! Especially not in the cold, hungry and alone with that music in the-

Music! There's music! And music means people and warmth! I stumble to my feet, still shivering, and wipe the half-frozen tears from my cheeks. I need to find that music!

I take a second to make sure I'm steady, before I start my trek, leaving my trousers and a pair of huge boots in the snow behind me. By the time I see light I feel dizzy and weak but determined to get to warmth before I sleep. I wobble over to peak out from behind a tree, to see a camp with four people around a fire. A boy peacefully sleeping huddled in a sleeping bag, a man with huge black wings sprouting from his back, A teenage boy playing a guitar and singing and a man with long pink hair and a cloak.

A really warm looking cloak.

&&&

I only just manage not to fumble playing my guitar when I see a small child in a giant red sweater shuffle out from behind a tree. Phils quick glance and Techno giving a little twitch let me know they've seen them to. I continue to sing and play, pretending I haven't seen the child and the others do the same not wanting to scare them away, especially with how they're shivering and swaying.

I watch them out the corner of my eye in surprise as they make their way towards Techno, normally his big figure would scare people away. But apparently not this kid who literally just crawled under his cloak and curled up on his lap. I hold back a snort at Technos horrified look that turns into a pleading one at Phil, obviously wanting help. But Phils eyes are on the child, a smile on his face and oh shit.

I'm getting another sibling, aren't I?

~~~

Thoughts? What do you want to happen next?