~2~

"So Miguel is talking to my dad?" Vesper asked Sam as they drove to the skate park after practice. They both knew Robby would be here and they were trying to get him back. But they also had to deal with Johnny and Daniel 'Breaking up'.

"Hold on he just called me," Sam sighed and brought the phone up to her ear.

"Hey, so how'd it go?" Sam sighed.

"I'm not sure it worked, but we'll see. What about you?" Miguel sighed. Sam and Vesper glanced at each other neither wanted Miguel to know they were trying to get Robby back.

"Couldn't tell if my dad went for it or not." Sam spat out quick Vesper ran her hands through her blue hair and sighed.

"Well, we did everything we could. If this doesn't keep our dojos together I don't know what will." Miguel explained.

"Well we gotta try everything," Vesper but in.

"No matter how difficult it may be," Sam finished her thought.

"All right," Miguel hummed.

"Bye babe, bye Vesper." Miguel spoke and hung up. Vesper and Sam got out of the car walking over to Robby both of them a little nervous.

"Robby," Sam spoke up as they got closer. Robby hopped off his skate board and kicked it up walking over to the two girls. Sam fidgeted with her hands.

"I came here every day after you ran away hoping I would find you," Sam started.

"So what do you guys want?" He looked over at his twin and back to Sam. Robby and Vesper were undeniably siblings. Robby had more of a bitter feeling towards Vesper. Maybe it was because she at least had Johnny and not their mom always running away with another guy, maybe it was because Ves had a semi-stable life and housing. But their mom was in rehab she is getting better.

"We were both really angry at you for what happened at the school. But believe me we both never stopped caring about you." Vesper took a step towards Robby.

"Sam didn't stop caring about Miguel either," Robby said bluntly.

"I know," Sam sighed, "I thought that, that was over, but it was more complicated." Sam tried to explain herself.

"Theres nothing complicated about it. Its a choice and you chose it. And you Vesper, you continue to stay with that bully. Eli or whatever. I expect better from you." He criticized her. Vesper rolled her eyes and crossed her arms.

"You wanna talk about harassment, stay in Cobra Kai then." she took another step forward towards the taller boy.

"If it wasn't for dad Cobra Kai wouldn't of opened back up and we wouldn't be right where we are right now." Robby rolled his eyes.

"Yeah? You still running around with those rats and stealing shit. Living with mom but barely?" Vesper could keep going.

"Barely? I live in the back of the dojo," Robby took another step towards his sister.

"Come home then," she looked him in the eye.

"Robby you're a good person my dad knows it your dad knows it." Sam sighed butting in.

"My dad also had a choice and he chose to become a drunk loser who still hasn't figured his own life out. Vesper why do you stay with him?" Robby fumed, "Now he's trying to make up for lost time because he chose Vesper over me to feel better about himself? It's not going to happen."

"We both had a choice Robby," Vesper looked back at him.

"Please," Sam sighed.

"Dads trying to change and he has, I've even seen it." Vesper begged, she wanted her brother back. At the beginning of the school year when he came back home for even just those few days everything felt okay again, "If you come back it would really help bring everybody and everything together. Its all that we want."