~5~

Vesper smiled as she needed the purple dye into Eli's hair, "This is going to look so good!" Vesper smiled as made sure all of his hair was purple.

"You should dye some of your hair purple?" Eli looked up from where he was sitting on the stool in his bathroom.

"Yeah you think?" Vesper turned and looked at herself in the mirror, "Okay." Vesper shrugged, she disposed of the gloves and took down her hair from her space buns the short shoulder length hair falling to her shoulders. Vesper smiled and pulled on a new pair of gloves.

"What should I do?" Vesper turned and leaned against the bathroom counter.

"Maybe just like some streaks? Here let me see!" Eli stood up and grabbed some gloves.

"Noooo!" Vesper ducked with a giggle, "Remember what happened when we dyed your hair blue?" Vesper laughed. Eli did remember, he was scared to cut his hair and dye it. But he wanted, he needed Sensei Lawrence to notice something about him other than his lip. When Eli had stormed out at the second day ever of practice Vesper followed after him. They had been dating for at least a year at that point. Johnny knew she was dating someone but didn't know that Vesper was dating 'Lip'.

But Vesper had caught up with him and convinced him to come over because Johnny wouldn't be home till at least seven. But Eli had came over and they made a huge mess in the bathroom. Thats when Johnny put two and two and figured it out because Vespers hair was pink at the time.

"Yeah well I've gotten better since then!" Eli grabbed the bottle of Arctic Fox, Eli shook it and poured it into his hand. Eli grabbed a strand of Vespers hair in the front and coated it with purple dye.

"I want to open my eyes but I'm scared to see it," Vesper giggled.

"Well I'm not done yet," Eli smiled. He did a few more random strands making sure they looked good, "Okay. Open."

"Okay," Vesper opened her eyes and smiled, "It'll work." Vesper smiled.

"Oh you're so mean." Eli smiled, Vesper rolled onto her tip toes and kissed his scar.

"Am I?" Vesper smiled.

"Maybe," Eli wrapped his arms around her waist as she walked back into his room.

"Eli!" Vesper yelped and laughed as he swung her around and laid her on the bed.

"I'll show you who's mean," Eli giggled and kissed up Vespers neck as she gently grabbed at his back.

"I'll fucking kill you if you get hair dye on your bed!" Vesper laughed as they tried to meet for a kiss they bumped their heads together. Eli fell back onto the ground.

"Shit!" Vesper scrambled up ignoring the pain of her forehead. She knelt down by Eli and tried to inspect his nose.

"Got ya!" Eli grabbed the back of their heads and clashed their lips together.

"Hey!" Vesper giggled and kissed his cheek, "Now quit acting a fool before you get hair dye all over." She leaned on her knees and gave him one last kiss on the cheek. Vesper got up and checked her phone.

"Shit, shit, shit. Eli come here." Vesper clicked through her twitter.

"Whats up hun?" the taller boy walked over and peered over her shoulder.

"It's on: Lawrence-LaRusso rematch! Hashbrown dead meat. It's time for the valley to see what karate is all about!. Tomorrow night. Eagles rain supreme!" Vesper read her dads tweets out loud.

"Sometimes I think you should really take away his phone. Who is he even tweeting to?" Eli sighed rubbing Vespers shoulders to get her to calm down.

"I don't know me and Miguel are the only people who follow him?" Vesper rubbed her forehead with her hand.