~3~

Vesper swung her and Eli's hands back and forth as they walked to their first class. "I'm kinda glad to be back at this place."

"I don't know about that," Eli shrugged as they walked in and took seats by Miguel.

"Have either of you seen Tory this morning?" Miguel looked up at them.

"Well good morning to you to Diaz." Vesper rolled her eyes and sat back in her chair.

"Well the other night at the party I kinda fucked up..." Miguel sighed.

"Yeah what do you mean?" Vesper looked over at the other boy in the pink shirt.

"I kissed Sam," Miguel sighed focusing on his clasped hands. Eli and Vesper shared a glance and looked back at Miguel.

"Dude, you kissed Sam?" Eli looked at him

"Yeah," Miguel mumbled just above a whisper.

"Nice!" Eli elbowed his side.

"You wanna know what's nice? Waking up and figuring out your brother let Sam crash at your house." Vesper rolled her eyes.

"You weren't even there," Eli shrugged.

"Yeah well I came home to my dad pissed off, Robby pissed off, the TV broken and on the ground, and our fucking door busted." Vesper sighed and crossed her arms.

"No, not nice. I shouldn't have done that to Tory." Miguel sighed looking back up at the two colored hair pair.

"Why limit yourself to one chick? I'm planning on having a full rotation by the time we get to midterms." Eli shrugged.

"Excuse me?" Vesper sat up and grabbed her boyfriends jaw.

"Babe I'm joking," Eli held his hands up in defense.

"Yeah you better fucking be," she let go and slapped the side of Eli's face lightly.

"Hey man," some kid in a neon orange hoodie walked over to the table.

"What?" Eli snapped looking at him.

"Just wanted to say I wet the bed till I was 13. Theres nothing to be ashamed of." Eli looked back down and Vesper sighed rubbing Eli's knuckles. of course this boy was referring to what Demetri had said about him the few nights before at Moons party.

"Get the hell out of my face!" Eli yelled and pulled his hands from Vespers before smacking the books out of his hands.

"What's that guy's problem?" Miguel looked over at Eli.

"I don't know," Eli lied.

"Chill Eli," Vesper rolled her eyes and took her boyfriends hand again. She knew something was up whether it was the tyrant her boyfriend was becoming. Or something more off. Eli sighed and rubbed Vespers knuckles.

"Whatever," Eli kissed her cheek. They all sat in silence as they finished up listening to the morning announcements. Ves's heart jumped a beat as there was a sudden stop followed by fumbling on the other end and yelling. Vesper, Eli, and Miguel all glanced at each other. Once the ruffling sound stopped they heard a chillingly familiar voice on the other end.

"Samantha LaRusso. You know what you did, and now you're going to pay for it. I'm coming for you bitch!" Tory sneered through the intercom then everyone heard it drop. Miguels eyes were widened and Vesper felt the pressure and anxiety boil through her bones.

"What?" Miguel spoke, barely audible. The bell rang dismissing homeroom and everyone got up fast leaving the room. Miguel took off running down the hall. Eli and Vesper following close after him.