Sundrop x Hurt Reader

Sorry for the lack of updates! School just started back so that's 'fantastic'. Anyways, for now I'm going to be continuing the oneshots but I'm debating if I should write a Moondrop/Sundrop x Reader story thing instead. That way it can allow me to develop the relationship between sun and y/n. Idk tho, still debating on it. Either way, I'll probably continue this book. Don't forget that you can request one-shots and stuff.

This chapter contains like one or two curse words and y/n getting injured.

"Oh Sunshine!~" a sing-songy tone rang from behind. You turned around and were greeted with a familiar sun animatronic. You smiled, "Sunny!" He skipped up to you and got down to your level so the two of you could embrace.

You had been working the nightshift for quite some time now and have become rather fond of Sundrop. At first, he creeped you out due to his hyperactive, overbearing nature. However, his friendliness had grown on you and the two of you had become inseparable.

You found yourself sacrificing more and more of your time outside of work just to be with him. The two of you were best friends even though you had always felt something more towards him. You had to brush off the butterflies, after-all he was a children's animatronic; he couldn't possibly love you back...right?

"Hoo hoo! How's my bestest friend been!" He stayed slumped over so you both were eye to eye. He was rather tall while you were a simple (Insert Your Height); you felt small and petite compared to his tall lanky frame. You laughed at his enthusiasm, "I've been all right, how are you holding up?" He placed a hand where his chin would theoretically be.

"Well, I'm doing swell now sense your here Y/N!" Your cheeks flushed pink. You appreciated the fact that he actually enjoyed spending time with you. He tilted his head, "Your face is a bit red, are you feeling alright?" He dramatically gasped, "Are you sick?" You smiled, embarrassed, "No no, I-I'm fine Sunny, really." You looked away, if he wasn't designed for kids it would be painfully obvious how much you liked him. Giving up most of your spare time just to take shifts here, blushing at the silliest of things. You mentally sighed.

"Since you're here... can we play a game? Oo! Like, hide n' seek? Please? Pretty pleaseeee!~" You scratched your head, "Hmmm, sure, why not." You needed to do your tasks...but they can late till later in the evening.

(...Time-skip...)

"...3...2...1, ready or not! Here I come!" He called out. You sat on your knees beside the slide. You were in a corner and there were three ways to access your area. You had planned to take the slide down if he found you. Speaking of which, you sat up straight when you heard a familiar mechanical noise. Swiftly, you crouch down and crawled forward a bit.

You could just barely see the animatronic skipping playfully around the playset. "I know you're over here somewhere!~" you cover your mouth trying to hold back your giggling. You saw him perk his head up. You were never a good hider, you were always too loud and had a tendency to hide in a similar spot most of the time. Despite not being the best at it, he had always loved playing with you and you enjoyed doing anything with him.

You blinked, snapping back to the moment. Where was he? You couldn't see him anywhere. After a brief second of silence, you heard an abrupt jingle from your side. "Oh y/n!~ I know your up here!" "NO!" You shouted while laughing, before he could get up the slide to see you, you dashed away.

You glance back to see his head poking out from the slide. You stuck your tongue out and his eyes widened. Was he mad, or just shocked at your 'amazing' skills? "Y/N! Watch out!"

You looked back in front of you, confused. Before you had time to react you went flying off the play-set. You stretched your arms out to prevent yourself from face-planting, you could feel your foot harshly hit against the play-set as you fell.