Companion's

Vergil pov:

Walking to the left of the street I cross to the other side opposite of where those girls are at, the gas station with it's dim lights and a sign displaying the logo and brand name of the station

Vergil: seven..... eleven.....Mmm guess they have those too.

Making my way to the entrance I hear the talking of the girls on the other side of the building. Deciding it best not to worry about it I open the entrance door and a familiar DING alerts the cashier they have a customer in. Peeking his head from the back area a dark furred wolf comes back to the counter and makes himself noticed.

Cashier: "oh hello"

Vergil looks towards the cashier and gives him a nod

Vergil: "greetings."

Cashier: "greetings to you too sir, I wasn't expecting someone to come in this late in the night hehe"

Vergil: "you're open all night are you not?"

Cashier: "well....yes but not that much people come in at this time, usually like 2 to....1..... anyway it doesn't matter. I just can't wait to get back home and finally lay off you know?"

Vergil knew the feeling to well as he stared at ground for a second then back up to the cashier.

Vergil: "likewise.....Tom is it?"

Vergil said looking at the boys name tag

Tom: "yessir!"

Vergil chuckles slightly

Vergil: "well tom, I'll get what I need and be out of your hair."

Tom: "understood, I'll be in the back Hollar if you need me!"

Tom proceeds to go in the back leaving Vergil to himself browsing through the odd food they have. Chips, soda, candy and bunch more items, right now Vergil just needs something to eat and drink to satisfy his hunger. Picking 2 bags of chips, taking a hot dog, an energy drink similar to that of the drink "Monster" the humans had, and a water bottle. Water is the best.

Vergil was going to the counter with his stuff before he stopped at the sudden realization he had. He had no idea what kind of currency the fur people used to pay these off, what was he going to do?.......simple really, Instead of walking to the counter he thought of just walking outside. Before he could the very same girls walked in again alerting Tom of customers. At this point Vergil was frustrated but calm, being too frustrated will probably make things worse, so he collected himself and thought of another plan.

Sarah pov:

Earlier Jennifer came up with idea to forget about the little hustle we seen awhile ago and to walk to the seven eleven nearby, said it would ease our minds, which it did cause walks at night are really soothing and relaxing to do especially with friends.

Jennifer: *yawns* "alright, you guys grabbing anything?"

Sarah: "I feeling water right now" Sarah said as she walked to the drinks section

Jennifer: how about you, Claire?

Claire: "I'm ok, I'm playing tag with my money right now and I'm it"

Jennifer: "broke status huh? That's cool I could just buy you something if you wish".

Claire: "a bag of chips if you will"

Jennifer: "a bag of chips, gotcha" she says as she snaps her fingers

Sarah was still browsing some more after grabbing the water she wanted, snatching chips with a pack of gum she walked back to the counter and put her stuff on the counter. Standing by Claire she took noticed of the other stranger in the store, she never noticed him before so it was kinda of a surprise, just not a big one, she thought nothing of it and turn to her friend and took out her phone.