Get settled, you'll be here awhile

4:46 am....

I've yet to sleep in the time I've been here, I'm stuck in my thoughts, stuck on how to get home. But right now, seems it doesn't matter anymore, these past few days being here have opened me up to learning of Sarah's species, though, not much is different anyway.

Just then, I heard her coming down stairs, seems she just woke up, given how tiresome she appears.

Sarah: "Oh hey V, how'd you sleep?

Vergil: "I haven't."

Sarah: "geez again? Yknow you'll go insane if you keep up at this."

Vergil: "I wouldn't worry about it Sarah."

Sarah: "well I do, sleep is beneficial V and I hope you get comfortable enough to be able to sleep safe and sound like a little baby."

Vergil: "we'll see in time, what about you Sarah, you appear very tired as well."

Sarah: "oh, well you get distracted from time when you're on your phone watching videos, checking socials and such, even Claire was awake, me and her were texting most of the night."

Vergil: "really.

Sarah: "mhmm, talking about what we would do today, how the nights going and other girl stuff you wouldn't know about, But mostly she was talking about you in particular."

Vergil: "Ughh."

Sarah: "aww cmon V don't be so drowsy, I think it's cute she took a liking to you."

Vergil: " I'm not here for relationships Sarah.

Sarah: "whateves V, you hungry? Since we're both up I might as well cook us something to eat."

Vergil: "why not, eating sounds good right now." His stomach growls right then

Sarah: "yeah I bet huh?" she giggles

Vergil: "yes very."

Sarah: "oki doki, how you feel about bacon and eggs, maybe a side of gravy too?"

Vergil: "sounds pleasant."

Sarah: "alright then, you just sit you bum right there while I go do just that."

Sarah walks to the kitchen, humming happily to herself.

Now that I think about it, how does her people get bacon, wouldn't you need a pig for such things? Maybe some animals are just...well animals.

After a good while Sarah comes up to me.

Sarah: "foods done, here you go."

She puts the plate on the living table infrastructure of me.

Sarah: "enjoy V."

Vergil: "thank you."

Grabbing a piece of bacon I chow down it. Sarah comes back with her plate and sits beside me on the couch.

Sarah: "so Vergil what's your plan now? I mean it doesn't really seem like you'll be going anywhere soon."

Vergil: "I don't know, perhaps, I can hang around for a bit, get well acquainted with your world, Even so, I don't believe it'll be easy to do."

Sarah: "yeah it will, but hey you got me, Jennifer and Claire, we can keep you company, help you along till you can get back."

Vergil gives a low grumble and eats another piece of bacon.

Sarah: "well, while I was making our food, Jennifer texted me earlier saying her and Claire will be coming by later, maybe then we can plan something to do to kill boredom."

Vergil: "splendid."

Finishing his food, Vergil gets up and walks to the kitchen to put his plate in the sink.

Vergil: "I'll be in your back yard Sarah."

Sarah: " alright, I'll join you shortly.

Walking out the slide door, Vergil takes in the fresh air, feeling the cool breeze through his white hair. Taking notice of a white plastic lawn chair, he grabs it and brings it to the middle of the yard, setting it down and sits. Placing the Yamato on his lap he closes his eyes, sitting in silence, listening to the birds chirp and wind howling.

Vergil: "dante...*

A flashback of Dante and vergil fighting comes in to mind.

Vergil: "as days past by being trapped in this world, there isn't one where i don't think of confronting you again."

Clenching his fists tightly around the Yamato, he opens his eyes and looks up at the sky.

Vergil: "but the next time we face once more, it'll be different. Motivation has brought me along way, and now it leads me down a path similar to before."

Looking down at the grass he shifts his eyes to the Yamato.

Vergil: "the path I walk now will bring me to new heights, more power. And with this world with no young twin brother to stop me, it'll serve for a new growth for power to me, soon I'll do what's done, and a new Qliphoth will be birthed once more. . ."

Vergil: :"after all, Might controls everything - and without strength, you cannot protect anything, let alone yourself."

See you soon, Dante. . .

Vergil as he says this

To be continued. . .