The day that everything changed for a single mother.

Life was difficult for Toad. She had to do things herself after her parents died from an accident. When she was in a relationship with a boy, she thought her life would get better. But her boyfriend broke up with her when she told him she was pregnant. Ever since then, 8 months have passed and she's been living alone with her newborn daughter, Aisha Skywalker. She's now a student of Kuoh academy. And because she's been living alone, she had to bring her daughter to school. The teachers were worried that the baby would disrupted class but as it turns out, all the baby does is sleep all day and all night.

Issei: hey you're the new girl right?

Toad: yeah? I may be new but I'm just a single mother trying to raise her child

Issei: so what happened to your parents?
Toad: they died from an accident. It was a hit and run. The authorities are still trying to find the culprit. I've been living alone ever since. Now all I'm trying to do is raise my daughter in peace.
Issei: that's rough. And you don't have any other family?
Toad: no I don't. My daughter is the only family I have left.
Issei: (I can't just stand here and do nothing. I have to help her.)
Ddraig: (Issei. I sense a sacred gear from her.)
Issei: (how can you be sure Ddraig? It's not another dragon type sacred gear is it?)
Ddraig: (no it isn't. It's a white tiger sacred gear. And quite rare too.)
Issei: (then we have to tell Rias about this.)
Ddraig: (yes I agree. Plus this is a good chance for you to have the sister you always wanted.)
Issei: (yeah you're right Ddraig.)