a night of love with Rias. (🍋)

Toad was teleported back to her house by Rias. Toad was also confused about what Rias is planning to do with her.

Toad: Rias? What's going on?
Rias: it's simple really. I want you to take my virginity.
Toad: but why all of a sudden?
Rias: I'll be honest with you. I know you're a futa. And I have fallen in love with you.
Toad: Rias I....I love you too. I know that I'm a lesbian but I guess that's why I never had any friends and why my ex boyfriend broke up with me after I told him that I was pregnant.
Rias: he was an idiot dear.

Rias began kissing Toad which turned into a heated make out session. As they were making out, they groped each other's breasts. This made Toad's cock erect.

Rias: you're bigger than I expected my love.

Toad was laying on the bed while Rias was on top.

Rias: *moans* I did it. I finally lost my virginity. And it's with you Toad.

What they don't know is that a certain silver haired maid was watching them and became aroused. Grayfia knew Rias didn't want to marry Riser so she's letting Toad ravage Rias with her giant cock. Rias is enjoying riding her girlfriend's cock. Toad was nearing her limit so she gave one final thrust and came inside Rias. They both were exhausted from the pleasure of sex.

Rias: that was the best sex I've ever had.
Toad: it was good for me too Rias. But there's plenty more where that came from.