getting a familiar.

Toad is in the ORC with Rias and her peerage playing with Aisha. Issei is watching happily at his sister and niece. Koneko is eating her sweets like she usually does. Asia is playing with Aisha along with Toad because Asia is her sister as well.

Rias: Toad, Issei. I have good news for the both of you. You're promoted from handing out flyers. Now is the time for you both will have your own familiars.
Issei: familiars huh? That sounds cool. I hope I can find a cool and strong one.
Toad: me too bro.

Timeskip.

Toad: this place looks creepy. Good thing I had my parents look after Aisha today.
Issei: yeah. We don't want to traumatize her at her young age.

The familiar master came and explained all about the familiars that live in the familiar forest. Toad went on her own to find her familiar. She came across a cave and decided to check it out. She saw a panther coming out the cave. It looked at her intensely.

Panther: you. You're a devil aren't you?
Toad: I'm Toad Hyodou. Pawn of Rias Gremory.
Panther: then I will become your familiar.

The ritual was complete and the panther changed into its human form.

Panther: my name is Akame

Panther: my name is Akame. From this day forward, I will be at your beck and call.

Toad returned to the others with Akame. Issei saw her with stars in his eyes.

Issei: that's your familiar Toad? She's so awesome! This is Tiamat, my familiar.

Tiamat: that's your sister master? She looks strong

Issei: yep. I'm proud of my sister. She's also a single mom.

Timeskip. Rias abruptly entered Toad's room.

Toad: Rias what's wrong?
Rias: please Toad. Take my virginity.
Toad: why?
Rias: am I not attracted enough?
Toad: that's not it. In fact, you're very beautiful. But don't you think you're rushing things a little too fast?
Rias: I need to do this quickly.
???: really lady Rias?
Rias: it appears that we were too late.
Toad: um who's this Rias?
???: pardon my intrusion. My name is Grayfia Lucifuge.
Toad: I'm Toad Hyodou. I'm a single mom.
Grayfia: so she's the girl you were talking about lady Rias?
Rias: yes that's right.