Meeting the student counsel.

A few weeks had passed since Toad joined Rias's peerage and becoming her girlfriend. And the best part is that Rias got pregnant after having sex with her girlfriend. Grayfia made a report to Sirzechs, Rias's brother and he had confirmed that the engagement between Rias and Riser has been nullified. Riser is ok with it because he loves somebody else. He just wants to meet the girl who captured Rias's heart. Toad teamed up with her brother and the other peerage members so they can save a blonde nun from male fallen angels and became a bishop in Rias's peerage.

A/n: I'm making Riser a respectable person in this story than in the actual anime. You're welcome by the way.

Rias: Toad honey. I'm happy to say that you and your brother are being promoted from passing out flyers.
Issei: thanks. I feel confident about using Ddraig to protect the people i care about.
Toad: so what now dear?
Rias: you both are getting your familiars.
Issei: nice.
Toad: what's a familiar?
Akeno: servant creatures that can help you with anything you ask.
Kiba: just make sure you don't ask for anything too outlandish or too overboard.

Rias brought out her familiar which is a small bat and it turns into a girl. Toad recognized her immediately.

Toad: hey! You're the girl that handed me that flyer way back when. I never got to thank you for that by the way.

The bat girls gave a sweet smile for Toad's gratitude. The doors open to reveal the student counsel.

Sona: sorry for the intrusion. I just want to say congratulations on increasing the number of your peerage.
Rias: thank you Sona.
Issei: why's the student counsel here?
Sona: Toad. It's so good to see you again.
Toad: hey Sona. I still owe you a chess match.
Sona: I'm looking for to it.
???: you didn't tell them about that we're devils Rias?
Toad: who's this asshole? I really don't like him.
???: hey there cutie. You wanna go on a date?
Toad: get lost tiny dick. Besides, I'm in a relationship with Rias.
Issei: dude! Don't flirt with my sister!
Sona: Saji! Behave yourself! Forgive him Rias. He's an idiot. This is my newest pawn Saji Genshirou.
Toad: why does he sound like an arrogant piece of crap?
Tsubaki: he has a superiority complex.
Toad: ah so that explains it. I really hate guys like that. Oh and the girls are the rest of your peerage Sona?
Sona: yes.
Issei: nice.