The truth about Kiba's past, meeting 2 exorcists.

Toad noticed Kiba's personality did a 180. He's no longer the nice person he once was. Now he's on a path of revenge. She tried to help him but he pushed her away.

Issei: I know you're worried about Kiba.
Toad: how could I not? He needs us more than ever.
Rias: I'm sure he will come around.
Toad: Rias you said something about the holy sword project?
Rias: yes. But I told you only half of the story. There were other children who were also involved. The people in charge of the project tried to artificially create holy sword wielders but they were not able to wield them.
Toad: and because of that, Kiba wants to get revenge on the people responsible for the death of his friends. That's so sad.
Issei: yeah no kidding.
Toad: we can't let him go on like this.
Issei: we won't. We'll help him. Toad so don't worry.
Asia: he's strong so he can handle himself.
Toad: I hope so. (Kiba. Please be safe.)
Issei: (Toad must really be worried about him. I can't blame her though. He's important to all of us.)

Timeskip.

Issei: still no word from Kiba?
Akeno: no. He hasn't contacted us.
Toad: ......
Akeno: however, Sona reported seeing 2 female exorcists wandering around the school. We will meet with them tomorrow.

Yet another Timeskip.

Rias and her peerage are sitting across the 2 exorcists.

???: thank you for meeting with us on such short notice lady Gremory

???: thank you for meeting with us on such short notice lady Gremory. I am Xenovia.
???: and I'm Irina Shidou.
Rias: so what can I do for the both of you?
Xenovia: well, we need your help.
Irina: you see, 3 Excaliburs are confirmed being stolen from the church.
Rias: and you want our help to find them?
Xenovia: yes. We can't find them by ourselves.
Irina: because we know who stole the Excaliburs.
Xenovia: it was Kokabiel, the leader of the Gregori's.
Issei: I think I heard about them. Yeah, Sirzechs told us about them.
Toad: Issei. I heard about Azazel too.
Issei: oh, you mean the governor general of the fallen angels?
Rias: you're right Issei. Remember when I told you about the great war?
Issei: how could I forget? The fallen angels were the first to surrender.
Xenovia: I heard about that as well. While Irina and I don't agree with the church's teachings, it's still necessary to follow them.
Asia: I hate the church. It's their fault that I was excommunicated.
Xenovia: I don't believe that you're a witch Asia. Just because you healed a devil, doesn't make you a witch.
Irina: I agree. It's the reason why we're planning to abandon the church once this is over.
Rias: you both are willing to become devils and abandon the church?
Xenovia: yes. Everything we've been told at the church has been nothing but lies.
Rias: ok then. After we deal with Kokabiel, you 2 will join my peerage.