🍯Chapter 3🍦

"Why did you let him approach you like that?!" Soobin says as he facepalms.

"Well, i don't know but-" Beomgyu tries to explain as the oldest cuts him off.

"Let me just help you since you're his next victim." Soobin says as Beomgyu nods.

"First, you should try to ignore him. If you keep staring you'll fall inlove with him, since his charms are unstoppable to anyone." Soobin says while being very serious.

"My heart did skip a beat when he was flirting with me..." Beomgyu pouts as Soobin replies with "Know you now what it feels like. Anyways, theres gonna be dorms tomorrow."

The next day (lazy ofc)

"Hello dearest students, today this afternoon the dorms will be released after all classes are finished. Be ready to move in and pack your stuff after class." The school principal said making a small announcement.

"Yay theres dorms now! I just hope i won't be paired with Yeonjun, it's better not to think of it." Beomgyu gets excited as the hallways are full of screams and squealing.

"Are ya excited?" A familiar voice said.

"YEONJUN?! Well if you're not my roomate." Beomgyu

"Tch, let's see later." Yeonjun scoffs as he raises one of his eyebrows.

"Just get away now, i don't want Soobin-hyung to worry about me." Beomgyu looks away as he crosses his arms.

"What if i stay? Don't you want me to compliment you?" Yeonjun smirks as Beomgyu gets red.

"J-just get away! I'm going to call Soobin-hyung!!" Beomgyu looks away to hide his tomato looking head.

"Cutie. Do you have chapstick by any chance?" Yeonjun chuckles as Beomgyu replies with "Yeah i do! Want me to hand it to you??"

"I don't need it, all i need is you're lips." Yeonjun whispers.

"Pardon?" Beomgyu tilts his head while being confused.

"I said, all i need is you're lips." Yeonjun smirks.

"Huh? What do you mea-" Beomgyu says as Yeonjun kisses him.

"YEONJUN!!" A familiar voice said, turns out it was Soobin!

"Shoot! Got to go, I like you're wet n dry lips, the chapstick taste so... mmm"

"W-what" Beomgyu panicks as Soobin comes up to him.

"WHAT HAPPENED?! WHY DID I SEE YOU GUYS KISSING???" Soobin shouts as all students look at him.

"Hyung, please lower down you're voice, everyones looking at you." Beomgyu sighs.

"Fine, but.. what happened?!" Soobin asks in a curious way.

"Well, Yeonjun said he wanted my chapstick so i offered him my chapstick but, he said he needed my lips instead so then he kissed me." Beomgyu says as he looks up to the cafeteria ceiling.

"I told you to stay away from him." Soobin sighs.

"Im sorry" Beomgyu looks down.

"It's alright, maybe just move to another spot." Soobin says.

Later on...

"Yay! Just finished packing my stuff, now lets move into my dorm!" Beomgyu says happily.

*At school*

"We're here." Beomgyu relaxes as he breaths in and out.

*Opens door*

"No one here yet?" Beomgyu pouts.

"Hmmm?" Someone hums as Beomgyu gets all read like a tomato.

"What?" Yeonjun said as he just got out of the bathroom showing his wet hair and his abs showing.

"Like my abs?" Yeonjun says as Beomgyu goes to his bed and covers his face with a pillow.

"This could not get any worse right?" Beomgyu sighs as he turns his head to the side of the pillow.

"What do you mean? Baby~" Yeonjun winks as Beomgyu faces his pillow again.

"C-can you p-put a shirt o-on?!" Beomgyu stutters.

"Hmph, this will work" Yeonjun said as he gets out of Beomgyu's bed.

FLASHBACK

"Hello principal! I would like to be roomates with Choi Beom Gyu, he hasn't been getting along with me lately" Yeonjun bows to the principal as he starts a talk.

"All right! May i ask which room you are in?" The principal asks Yeonjun.

"Room 127" Yeonjun says as he smirks.

"Got it, you may leave the room if you have no concerns left." Yeonjun nods as he gets to the door.

"Bye principal Hwang!" Yeonjun bows again as he exits the room.

End of flashback