🏫 Chapter 13 [END]🩸

=The Next Day=  
"Hey Jeongin, do you have a boyfriend yet?" Beomgyu asked Jeongin.

"Ehh, no, why?" Jeongin replied.

"WHAT??? YOU SERIOUSLY DON'T HAVE ONE??" Beomgyu said in shook.

"Is there something wrong ?? " Jeongin said.

"Literally almost everyone in our grade has a boyfriend, did your's get delayed or something" Beomgyu said while teasing Jeongin.

"Soooo???" Jeongin replied.

"You know what? Let's go to a club today, to find you a boyfriend!" Beomgyu said.

"Oml fine" Jeongin said.

=9:00 PM ; At the club=

"Hey wait isn't that Seungmin from the journalism club?" Beomgyu asked.

"Wait where?" Jeongin replied.

"Over there! Isn't he your crush too??" Beomgyu said.

"Let's not talk about that" Jeongin glared at Beomgyu.

"Omg- He's coming here right now?!" Beomgyu whisper-yelled.

"Well bye!! Have a great time with him!" Beomgyu said and winked to Jeongin.

"Oh shit- BEOMGYU DON'T LEAVE-!" Jeongin whisper-yelled.

"Hey, you're Jeongin from chem club right?" Seungmin came up to Jeongin.

"Yes?" Jeongin replied.

"Wanna go get drinks together?" Seungmin said.

"Om- Yes!" Jeongin immediately replied.

Jeongin got drunk first, Seungmin got a bit drunk but not as drunk as Jeongin. Wait- Where did Beomgyu go?

YEONJUN'S POV:

"I don't want to be confined in the hospital tomorrow, I'll have to escape right now."

"Escape? Haha, I'm crazy"

"I have the perfect plan."

Yeonjun
Hey, you love me right?

Beomie🧸
What??? Ofc i do !

Yeonjun
School Rooftop.

Beomie🧸
What? What do you mean Yeonjun?

Yeonjun
Death.

Beomie🧸
Yeonjun...

=11Pm ; At the school gate=
BEOMGYU'S POV:

"SHIT!"

'No.. That isn't Yeonjun right?' I thought.

"Yeonjun? YEONJUN?" I screamed.

'Shit, I have to come there before he.. falls down" I rushed up the stairs.

I ran up to the rooftop.

"Yeonjun no, please don't do this." I said.

"But It's too late now Beomgyu. I've lost myself already." Yeonjun replied.

"BUT YOU CANT GO! I LOVE YOU SO MUCH YEONJUN" I begged for him to stay.

"You're my happiness, why would you leave me here? Alone." I added.

"I was your happiness, but now, i have to give that responsibility to someone else. Jeongin." Yeonjun said.

"Yeonjun. please if you drop down there i'll come with you too." I said.

"You don't have to Beomgyu. You're better on without me." Yeonjun looked down.

"I became nothing eversince you started hanging out with Jeongin. And this is the right path for me." Yeonjun added.

"You're not leaving me Yeonjun... You did everything to love me, everything to make me happy." I said as his tears started falling down.

"And Jeongin made you happy instantly, he's the right guy, not me. im just a playboy in school." Yeonjun replied.

"Yes, you're right, your a playboy. So please tell my that you were only playing with my heart and you wont leave me. this was only one of your fun games... right Yeonjun....?" I said.

"No, I took our relationship seriously. You're no game for me Beomgyu." Yeonjun replied.

"Have fun. Without me" Yeonjun added

I ran close to the edge of the rooftop, and I got to grip on Yeonjun's jacket.

But it was too late... He fell. I watched him fall down the rooftop. His blood, all splattered around the school ground.

I went down as fast as I can. My breath was shaking heavily, I couldn't stop crying tears.

I hurried out of the door, checking if Yeonjun was still alive. He was slowly breathing.

"Love please. Please stay with me" I cried out loud.

"I'm so sorry I didn't give you attention, I promise i'll spend more time with you. just please stay alive for me Love." I begged.

YEONJUN'S POV:

I opened my eyes, I saw Beomgyu crying, he held me in his arms. Begging for me to stay. So I decided to say my last words to him.

"Please don't cry Beomgyu, you did nothing wrong. just always remember, you'll always be My Beautiful Boy." I said as I closed my eyes.

I was getting weak, it was getting hard to breath.
I let out a tear.

And this is where my love story ends.

BEOMGYU'S POV:

"LOVE NO!" I shouted.

"PLEASE. PLEASE KEEP LIVING FOR ME!" I cried.

"Yeonjun... please don't do this to me"

He stopped breathing.

"Why... why would you do this to me?" I said.

"Why? I don't get why."

"Beautiful Boy. I'll always be your beautiful boy, i promise." I cried while hugging his jacket.

A/N: Kinda short lololol, i lied when i told u guys the chapters will slowly get longer

Beautiful Boy ꒦꒷
by f4iryhyuk
------------------------------------------------------
772 words.
------------------------------------------------------
Started: 12/28/2021
Ended: 9/14/2022