💫Chapter 5🌙

"Um, hello? Is Yeonjun there?" Principal Hwang said while checking the room.

"Here sir" Yeonjun said

"Can i talk to you outside of the dorm?" Principal Hwang asked

"Yeah sure, wait for me there Beomie~" Yeonjun agreed while Beomgyu nods.

"So, are you okay if i can take one of you're beds, we're gonna put one of you're beds on the new student Park Jongseong's room. We are also currently saving up for a new bed here, since you know this is the cheapest school in the whole Korea." Principal Hwang said as Yeonjun had agreed.

"Thanks, goodbye Yeonjun!" Principal Hwang said as Yeonjun replied with "Goodbye principal!" as he gets back in the dorm.

"So what was that about?" Beomgyu asks Yeonjun while tilting his head in confusion.

"Principal is gonna take you're bed for the new student's dorm."

"WHAT?! Well, I would rather sleep on the couch rather than sleeping with a playboy." Beomgyu scoffs.

"Isn't it comfier on my bed?" Yeonjun says while he gets the response "Well yeah...."

The next day (lazy ofc)

"Beomie~ It's friday's we have to do some fun activities together!" Yeonjun shakes Beomgyu to wake him up.

"Pull me~" Beomgyu groans as Yeonjun pulls his waist to make him do a hug position.

"Get up already" Yeonjun said as Beomgyu rests on his shoulder.

"I don't want to~" Beomgyu teases Yeonjun.

"I'll buy us a lollipop later" Yeonjun said as Beomgyu widens his eyes

"I'm awake!" Beomgyu said as he puts his two hands on Yeonjun's shoulder.

"Great, now get ready for school." Yeonjun smiled.

At the gym.

"We're going to play dodge ball today, i'll split you guys into 12" Coach Jang said.

Yeonjun and Beomgyu were in different teams which made them sad. After a while Beomgyu got hit in the face and it caused a nose bleed.

"Beomgyu!" Yeonjun shouted as hes asking if Beomgyu is ok.

"I'll carry you to the nurse's office" Yeonjun said as Beomgyu replied "No, I can go there by myself Yeonjun"

"If you say so" Yeonjun said

Beomgyu's POV:

"I'm feeling a bit dizzy" Beomgyu said while walkjng to the nurse's office while breathing heavily.

"Aw, need help little boy?" An unknown girl said.

"Y-yes" Beomgyu said as the girl offered her hand but as Beomgyu was gonna put his hand on her she removed it.

"Ouch" Beomgyu fell down on the floor.

"Look, i'm Shin Ryujin, and if you steal Yeonjun from me, you are DEAD" The girl named Ryujin said.

"I-i'm sorry, i won't approach h-him again" Beomgyu stutters.

As Beomgyu gets to the nurse office Ryujin spills her milkshake on him, and Beomgyu becomes dizzy and turns unconscious

"No one will help you little boy" Ryujin chuckles as she hops her way to the gym.

Yeonjun's POV:

"Alright, it's finished. Lets check on Beomgyu" Yeonjun said while exiting the gym.

"BEOMGYU?!" Yeonjun said as he found Beomgyu laying on the floor.