The Military Destroys a Civilian Vessal and Makes Robot Clones

AN: So is Omega a robot or not? Have we jumped the shark yet? We certainly will soon

Two spears of light penetrated the darkness of my world; my eyes opened fully and closed again. The light was too bright. I blinked a few times until my eyes got used to it and took in the scene around me. There was my life shield, one good thing I suppose. I continued to look around me, I had not moved since I was last knocked out. There was team alpha's battle fleet still there. The ship I had been on, the Crucible, was behind me. I thought of using my super emerald but I was too weak from my last transformation I winced as my plasma burns throbbed. There was one thing missing, something important. OMEGA...

Omega's eye lights flickered into life. He was in a very dark room, unbelievable pain was searing through him. A loudspeaker above him spluttered into life with a booming voice that silenced all sounds of plasma burners and turbosaws "THIS IS YOUR CAPTAIN SPEAKING. I HAVE GOOD NEWS AND BAD NEWS. THE GOOD NEWS IS THAT WE HAVE FINALLY RETAINED GAMM..... OR AS HE NOW LIKES TO BE CALLED. OMEGA BUT THE BAD NEWS IS THAT HE DOSEN'T HAVE THE SUPER EMERALD. YOUR NEW PRIORITY IS TO LOCATE THE BEING WITH IT. HE WAS LAST SEEN NEXT TO OMEGA WITH A LIFE SHIELD. NOW GET GOING". Lights sparked into life and Omega was shocked to see that he was attached to a powtakcop machine, he tried to use one of his mighty arms to break free, but he was stuck fast. He sighed and looked up. No, he thought, no no no no.

Within a few minutes of the captain's speech, all available transport, frigate, fighter and drone ships were piloted toward Omega's last location with the sole purpose of finding me.

I was flying all over the place trying to find Omega, but nothing was to be seen, apart from team alpha's ships... Omega must have been captured by them. I looked closer, there seemed to be a lot of small black dust erupting from all of the cruisers, why could this be? I thought I felt my pocket and worked it out instantly; they were looking for my super emerald. For a long time I just sat and wondered how I was going to take on all of those ships. But then, all of a sudden I remembered about my... work in my room back in the "Crucible", my life shied zipped through the dark void back to the engine room.

No no no no Omega thought again as he looked at the machinery before him, all were busy making Gamma clones, but fitting them with Omega's weapons and experience. Production had stopped as there was no one in the room to work the giant arms of steel and iron. That gave Omega an idea, it was crazy, but it just may work...

As I touched down in the obliterated engine room I thought again about what Omega must be going through, but I pushed that thought aside for later. The door swished open into the corridor where we had first met that human that was energised with electric energy... there was an eerie silence in the corridor. I deactivated my life shield and ran at full speed, I looked beside me as I ran and saw that all of the escape pods had been jettisoned, oh well there was my hope of getting out using one of those. I finally came to my room. I stormed into it and dashed towards my computer. I sat down. This was going to take a long time.

Scan complete, life forms detected.......1, trap situation.........critical, searching possible escape routes..........none detected, number of chaos Gamma clones operational.................23, one way is possible to short circuit the powtakcop machine........ Omega had found out a lot from this scan, but using it meant that all of the operational clones were headed his way. He had to act quickly if he was to escape. He began to send all of his available spare power to his torso to activate one of his weapon upgrades. He began shaking as the power reached his system. Power charge.........10 per cent complete........40.......50......70.....89......90.....100% active. Omega let out an almighty scream as electricity flowed up his arms and into the powtakcop machine, this in turn deactivated the green gravlift gel and released him. He fell to the floor with a crash but lept up immediately and fired the rocket boosters from his back. He sped to the machinery and threw O.M.E.G.A bombs as he passed. A door opened and he flew through it as his jets powered down and he touched down on the steel ground.