Chapter 6.

"Who the hell are you?" A grown up Vi asked.

"Uh my name is Caitlyn, I work as a Enforcer." Caitlyn replied.

"Of course you do..." Vi scoffed.

"You hurt one of the prisoners in a open investigation right now." Caitlyn said, Vi smiled.

"What a bummer.." 

"What can you tell me about this drawing?" Caitlyn held up one of Jinx's drawings.

"Where did you get that?!" Vi eagerly asked.

"I asked my question first." Caitlyn crossed her arms.

------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Feels good to get some fresh air after how many years? I don't remember." Vi spoke as she streched.

"Hurry we need to make sure no one see's us, Lets go this way." Caitlyn points.

"Do you know the undercity? You go down, not up. This way..." Vi spoke and then began to jump her way down, into the once homelike place. 

after beating some random person up Vi had clothes ready for Caitlyn to change into Since wearing an enforcer suit would automatically alarm the undercity.

"Here change into this.." Vi said, Caitlyn didn't argue much. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Hi there... My names Mirium, What's yours?" Riah swayed her hips and leaned against the couch letting her silver hair fall messily over her shoulder. Riah let her maskslide to the side. (She wears a mask when she works... You'll understand later.)

"Sage..." she replies shyly. 

"What brings you here?" Riah asks playing with the girls hair.

"I'm not sure yet.." She replies shyly again, Riah tries to make her more comfortable.

"I love your hair color, It looks like a pretty wild rose.." Riah continued to play with it.

"Pink has always been the most attractive hair color.. Oh how I envy you Sage.."

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

At the local fish vender, Vi was slipped a Napkin, looked at it, and then placed it in her pocket, walking with Caitlyn.

"So where exactly are we going?"

"Just follow me."

They entered the building that reeked of Booze and sex.

"The one place all secrets are spilled.." Vi spoke and started into the building. Caitlyn was looking into rooms. Even took a double look at a specific room.

"How exactly do you suppose we go about this?" Caitlyn asked.

"Let them think you work here."

"Excuse me? I will not!" Caitlyn protests.

"You know what your problem is? You expect everyone to give you what you want, if you really want people to talk to you, you have to let them think you have what they want." Vi circled Caitlyn.

"And what do I have?" Caitlyn asked confused.

"Your Hot, so what will it be? Man or women?" Vi said to Caitlyn, and then threw a random guy to talk to her. And started over to the Yordles office. 

(I'm sorry I had to take out the Cupcake part!! Vi only calls Riah Nic names, sorry not sorry.)

Riah slowly left the room that the pink haired girl Sage was in, It was getting a little too much, and Riah couldn't handle pretending... The girls hair reminded her too much much of someone she once knew.. As she walked out she saw a girl with Jet black hair, talking to the regular Pim. Riah swayed her hips once more and sat onto an open couch, keeping steady eye contact with the black haired girl who now seemed very distracted. Riah got up and walked over to the 2 of them, letting her silver hair flow behind her.

"Sorry to interrupt But I couldn't help but notice how pretty you are..." Riah smiled "I'm Mirium"

Riah twirled around Caitlyn, and Pim got the message and walked towards the room Sage was in. 

"Come, sit with me" Riah held onto Caitlyn's hand pulling her lightly towards the couch.

"What's your name?" Riah asked, twirling a piece of hair in her fingers.

"Matilda.." She finally croaked out.

"That's such a pretty name... I haven't seen you around these parts, are you knew? I could show you around.." Riah stroked The pin straight black hair.

"No?.. I just don't go out much, But you know, once in a while I do..." Caitlyn replied, Playing with the button of her jacket.

"I love your outfit, but I bet you'd look just as good without it on.." Riah smiled, As Caitlyn got extremely flustered and didn't know what to say.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"They're number 2 comes regularly.." The Brothel's owner told Vi.

"Is powder Alive?" Vi eagerly asked.

"I haven't heard of  Powder.." The Yordle responds.

"What about Riah?" Vi asked, eyes wide.

"I haven't heard of anyone named Riah, no one has, After Vander died, all of you were considered dead." The Yordle spoke again. Vi took a deep breathe, looking upset.

"Well thanks for your help anyways..." Vi half smiled and started to walk out of the office, Turning to the right, she saw Caitlyn Chatting it away with some Silver haired girl. Laughed to herself at first, until her mind started to wonder.

"Silver hair? Riah? It can't be... She died that night, there's no way" Vi spoke to herself, and kept walking straight. Right out of the Brothel.

------------------------------------------------------------------

"Have you always Lived here?" Caitlyn asks,  trying to get information out of Riah, Along with Keeping up with Riah's Flirting.

"Since I remember...Purple really suits you." Riah spoke. Stroking her black hair once more.

"Ah yes, thank you.. you look extrodinary! But I seem to recall things to be alot different a couple years back." Caitlyn pushed futher, Riah started to recognize how this girl has been trying to get things out of her.

"Things are always different... Nothing ever stays the same." Riah responded, now not flirting.

"Is there something you came here for?...Matilda" Riah asked more seriously.

"Just for a good time of course..." Caitlyn replied nervously. Riah took her mask off.

"You know... When people come in here, It's for 2 things.." Riah leaned back. "Either to get their sexual desire and company....Or getting  information they're looking for.."

Caitlyn took a hard gulp.

"I'll ask you again... Is there something you came here for?" Riah raised a brow, Caitlyn abroptly stood up and nervously walked out of the Brothel. Leaving Riah with a serious look on her face.

----------------------------------------------------------------

"I'm leaving early today." Riah told the Yordle.

"You can't you still have 2 more hours to work." The Yordle yelled.

"Don't care, see you Tommorrow." Riah yelled back, walking out of the building, trying to catch up to Caitlyn.

She finally found her... Watching her from a Distance. Until she spotted Caitlyn running towards 2 people fighting, Sevika and... Violet?

-It went black-