Oneshot- Jealous Vi x Riah

"Shit I'm gonna be late meeting Riah!" Vi stressed as she began to pull some clothes on, drying her hair with a fresh towel.

Vi jumped out the door and headed to the Last drop. As she headed in she spotted her Dollface sitting at a bar stool, Vi's smile quickly turned into irritated look. She quickly stomped up towards Riah who had some junkie trying to flirt with her.

As soon as Vi approached the two of them, she grabbed Riahs neck and planted a kiss on her Cheek.

"Sorry I'm late Dollface." Vi smiled and then faced the Man flirting with her girl.

"Oh it's fine, Vi, This is Jeremiah." Riah smiled and Motioned to the man sitting next to her.

"Nice to Meet you." The man named Jeremiah spoke, causing Vi to roll her eyes, Riah noticed and squeezed Vi's hand.

"Oh yeah. I'm Vi, Riah's Girlfriend." Vi spoke gripping Riah's waist and giving an unimpressed look.

"Vi..." Riah mumbled.

"Oh I didn't mean to..." Jeremiah started until Vi interrupted.

"Beat it."

Riah almost spit her drink out, and the man angrily walked away.

"Vi? What the hell was that?" Riah questioned.

"What was what?" Vi asked.

"That, Right there. You Told him off." Riah confusedly speaks.

"What did you expect me to do? He was flirting with you." Vi throws her hands up in defence.

"He literally just said hi to you... Wait... Are you jealous Violet?" Riah smiles.

"Me? Pff no. What do I have to be jealous about?" Vi crosses her arms.

"You tell me.. Cause I can't see anything you should be jealous about..." Riah spoke, tilting her brow.

Vi huffed and sat down next to Riah.

"You look good.." Vi complemented.

"So do you..." Riah winked, causing Vi to turn away for a second.

"You know Your the only person I even look at right?" Riah smiles, turning Vi's face back to her's.

"Yeah..." Vi mumbles.

"Good. Your cute when your jealous." Riah smiles, brushing a piece of hair out of Vi's face.

"Let's just get wasted." Vi smiles and orders her and Riah's new drinks.

-Author Note-
Please feel free to send requests, I love to write.