Oneshot- Vi x Riah (cute scenario)

"Riah I'm home!" Vi called in from the doorway.

"I missed you!" Riah ran towards the door leaping into Vi's arms.

"I missed you too." Vi held Riah in her arms and placed a kiss on her cheek. Setting her back down on the ground.

"How was your day?" Vi asks taking off her jacket.

"Not bad, I ran into some thugs, but I put them on their ass's." Riah laughed, leaning against the counter top.

"That's my girl." Vi gave Riah her famous smirk and headed towards the couch.

Vi sat down exhausted, Riah followed behind her.

"How was your day?" Riah asked, tucking a strand of hair behind her ear.

"Good, I'm just so tired..." Vi closed her eyes and laid her head back.

"Are you helping Caitlyn again tomorrow?" Riah asked now stroking Vi's hair. Causing Vi to let out a soft breathe.

"I'm not sure, I'd rather spend my time with you." Vi smiled with her eyes closed.

"I'm not gonna stop you.." Riah giggled causing Vi to open her eyes and admire Riah.

"Hey you have something in your hair.." Vi spoke motioning Riah to come closer.

"Really? Can you take it out ?" Riah asks, moving closer to Vi.

"Yeah, I just need you to come a little closer." Vi smirked, earning a 🤔 face from Riah.

"I am.." Riah smiled.

"I don't bite Dollface. Come a little closer." Vi moved her arms towards Riah's waist, and suddenly pulled her in, making Riah lay ontop of Vi.

"There wasn't anything in my hair was there.." Riah laughed.

"Nope." Vi smiled, placing a peck on Riah's lips.

"You're so annoying..." Riah huffed, Tracing hearts on Vi's shoulder.

"You know you love me."