Part 2

Greyson's POV
Positive
Holy shit I'm going to be a dad. I look at the love of my life with a smile on my face and tears in my eyes. She has the same look as I'm sure I do in my eyes. Pure Happiness. I wrap my arms around her lifting her off the counter as she wraps her legs around my waist and I carry her to her bed. I laid her in it as I got on top of her putting all the pressure on my forearms so I don't hurt the baby or her. "We're going to have a baby, baby," I say kissing her all over her face and finally kissing her lips. "I know. I hope I'm as good of a mom as my mom is and was when she had me and at 16," she tells me as she looks up at me playing with my hair. Damn that's my weak spot and I know she knows. "You will be. You'll be just as close as you and your mom are. You and that little girl will be best friends, like you and your mom are. She will also be just as obsessed with your boobs as I am and you were with your moms," I say mocking her with the story's her mom and dad and my brother had told me. "Shut up I knew they never should have told you those stories. Not my fault that I loved her boobs. Their great boobs," she said pushing my shoulder. I laughed at her and kissed her deeply. "I love you you know that and I will never leave you. Never Ever ok," I tell her that just to make she knows. "Yea baby I know and I love you too, I don't think you you Will ever leave me. So do you think my parents will let you move in here once they know?" She asks me with a smile on her face. "Well they moved in together before they were married." "Yea well my mom lived alone so, we should ask when we tell them tomorrow morning at breakfast," she says cuddling in my chest since I had rolled on to my back to cuddle her. "For the person who was so scared to tell their  parents before we even knew you were pregnant you sure are eager to tell them now," I say messing around with her. She just cuddled in my chest as she played with my hair. I don't know what it is but her playing with my hair just makes my day. I only like her playing with my hair and that's it I don't even like my mom playing with it. "What do you think your parents will say?" She asked me. "Mom told me if I got you pregnant she wouldn't be surprised after she caught us that one time in the shower," I say to her. My parents were out of town and she stayed the whole weekend to make sure I was safe, and well we took it as the best weekend of our life's. We didn't put very much clothes on that weekend. My brother was off at his own house and they trusted me and Riley. "Oh ok that's good cause we will need a lot of help with us going to school." "You still going to be a nurse?" I asked her incase it has changed. "Yea its what I wanted to do since I was a little girl and I can do the school online and then I can go to a nursing school here," she says to me. "Ok that sounds perfect," I tell her. "And I can still go to the school here for baseball." "Yes you can my love," she says leaning over to kiss my lips. I kiss her back with out hesitation. I love this girl with everything in me.

I got out of her bed once she walked out and went to the kitchen the next morning. I went out her window and to the front door. I knock and went in because I heard Mrs.R say it was open. "Hey guys," I say walking in and hugging Mrs.R. "Me and Benny have some news to tell you," Everly said to me as she flipped a pancake. "Me and Riley do too," I tell her taking a seat on the bar. "Riley and me sweetie," she tells me correcting me. I just at laugh at her getting up and going in the living room to find my girlfriend. As I walk in the living room I see all the kids playing cards. I walk over behind Riley and pick her up setting her in my lap. "How are my baby's?" I whisper in her ear. "We're doing pretty good," She whispers back to me.  "So Rowdy you ready for our championship game?" I ask him. "Yes I am ready to win it." "Good." "Kids come on breakfast is ready!" Coach Rodrigues yells to us. We all walk in the kitchen taking a seat and waiting for them to put food on the table.
"Ok we have something to tell y'all," Coach says to us. "I'm pregnant," Mrs.R says. "Mom so am I," Riley tells the table.
Well not what I was expecting.