Part 4

Greys POV
I pulled into the softball field after we left sonic. "Ok come on love," I tell her getting out walking to her side of the truck. "Hey babyyyyy," she draws out. "Yes my love?" I ask her grabbing her hand and then my drink off the roof. "We should go shopping for the baby after the game." "Ok my love we can do whatever you want. It's my pease offering for you not being able to play in this game,"I tell her kissing her head.
We walk into the Doug out and set our drinks down. Mrs.R smiles as she walks in. "Hey guys. You bring me a drink?" She asked us grabbing Riley's. "Give it," she tells her mom snatching her drink out of her hand. She glared and wrapped her arms around my waist. I chuckle and wrap mine around her. "Well now I know not to take your food while you pregnant. "What the hell? Your in the wrong jersey jet," Addison Poledouris say.

Riley's POV
Grey just puts his hands on my stomach and smiled. "You. You knocked her up!" She yells. "Yes I did and I wouldn't change it. Plus I'm surprised your not nocked up by Rowdy. I hear y'all all the time," he told her. "Ohhh I'm going to get you!" She yelled running towers Grey. He girl screams and runs out of the Doug out. "I hate you Weeks!" Addie yells. I laugh at them and sit on the bench and grab my cheese sticks. "What the hell does your boyfriend mean?" My mom asked sitting by me taking the bite of cheese stick. "I think you know mom, or do I need to explain the birds and the bees?" I said jokingly. "Oh god remind me to talk Windy and make sure they get that girl on the pill I can't have a mother grand baby just yet." "Mom they have 9 kids I think they top priority is making sure they don't have grandkids," I tell and and just them Greyson runs in. "Down girl baby control your dog!" He yelled running to me but slowed down so he could jump in my lap. "Addie put the bat down and please don't kill my boyfriend with it and I think Rowdy and the others just got here go find him," I tell her rubbing greys back. "Ok but this isn't over Greyson Weeks," warned him walking out the Doug out. "She scares me." He said grabbing his burger. I just laugh and lean into him.

I'm sitting in Grey's lap and it's the bottom of the seventh inning. We are ahead by 3 and we have 2 outs bases loaded. "Come on addy you got it!" I yelled out. If she hits it and it's out we have got it made of not we still win but she will die. It's pitched and crack it's gone. I jumped and screamed my head off. "We did it we one!" I yelled jumping in Greysons arms. He held me tight and laughed. "Come on baby let's leave before everyone," I was hesitant but nodded I really wanted to go shopping. "Kk let me tell my mama by," I said walking to her. "Hey mama me and grey are gonna go shop a little," I said hugging her. "Well I think I like pregnant you," she said turning around and hugging me back. "Yea yea I love you," I told her nuzzling in to her boobs. "Your acting like you two again," she said laughing. "Oops now I love you and I'm going to go maybe grey will take me to Starbucks,"I said walking away and towards my boyfriend. "Baby take me to Starbucks!" I yelled.

"Don't you think this is so cute I wish we could buy it but we don't know the gender," I tell my boyfriend. "It's a girl but the dress," he said. " just on the safe side I'm gonna pass but we can go look at cribs."