Part 6

Greys POV
I woke up in my room. Huh. I started to get up but instead I felt a head on my chest. Yea that's better. I snuggled back into Riley grabbing my remote and turning on something to watch.
4 hours later
Ok she's been asleep for so long I'm hungry. "Baby wake up," I say. "I'm up and have been for a while," she replies sitting up. "So you've been torturing me I'm hungry." "Your hungry I'm hungry now come on let's get some foods."
We both get up and head to my bathroom. "Hey baby when we tell your mom we should ask if you can move in with me," rie told me. "I'm there anyway so yea let's go." We get ready with her in my clothes like always. We head downstairs and see my older brother.
"Hey Bertram what are you doing here?" I asked him pulling Riley in my lap. "Well a friend of mine told my I'm gonna be an uncle. A real one." I was shocked.
"Why haven't you told me," my mom asked. "We we're about to mama," I replied. "Yea mrs.weeks we were cause I wanna know if Grey can move in with me?" She asked. "Well of course he can love," my mom told us. "Oh thank god," I released a breath of air. 

Monday
Riley's pov
I sitting in my math class starring at the clock waiting for the time to leave. "Ms.Rodrigues do you have some place to be?" My dad asked. "Why yea I do sir I'm pretty sure I talked about it this morning at breakfast. Remember." "Oh right go ahead and go to the office,"he told me smiling. I stood up grabbed my bag and waited for grey to stand but he never did. "Greyson Nelson Weeks get that fine but up now," I said sternly. "Coming hunny,"he said jolting up. The whole class laughed including my dad. He turned to my dad and said, "carful coach I have a few videos you might not want shared as well as you following mrs.R like a lost little puppy." He looked horrified. "Yea that's what I thought," he said coming to my side grabbing my bag. "You wouldn't," my dad asked. "Oh I would," grey told him. "And if I remember you should also be leaving because of mom," I say walking out the door. Grey and me walked to the office. He signed us both out and we headed to his truck. "Do you really have videos of my dad?" I asked. "And your mom, brothers, sisters and you," he said grabbing my thigh. I just smiled leaning back in the seat closing my eyes. "Go to sleep my love I'll wake you when we get their," Grey said. "If you ever post those videos I will kill you," I told him quickly falling asleep after.

"Ms.Rodrigues!" The nurse yelled. Me and Grey stood up and walked with her. "The doctor will be right in," she said walking out. "Are you nervous?" I asked him. "A little but I'm happy to,"he replied. I smiled and we waited.

"Yes yes yes yes," Grey was chanting. I was just laughing at him as he closed my door. We just found out I'm having a girl and he's so happy. I was a lot farther along then we thought so we found out the gender. Grey jumps in the car still chanting 'yes'. "Ok ok baby calm down," I tired to tell him. "Can't gotta go shopping let's go to target," he told me pulling out of the parking lot. "Ok I guess we are going to target."
"We need this and this and this," Grey is saying as he throws in baby cloths. "Baby baby slow down," I saw turning him. "One we need to pick out sizes two we don't need to pile up on everything and three some of these are boys," I told him hugging him. "Ok I'm sorry I'm just really excited," he said hugging me back. "And hey a plus is the nurse said it's just fine for me to have sex so I say we go home. No one's there it would be just you and meee," I sang the last word. He smiled and grabbed my hand pulling me out the door. I just laughed and went with him.