Part 8

Bennys pov
My and E are cleaning up the whole house because our baby girl is bringing home her own baby girl, so we decided to clean her room and get it stocked with stuff she will need. We just got her a mini fridge and stocked it with drinks and snacks.

"Can you believe this?" My wife asked

"Can you believe this?" My wife asked. "Believe what that our 17 year old daughter is coming home with a baby?" I replied. "Yea it's so shocking and her boyfriend lives here. I never wanted her to be like me and have a baby young." "Oh my love you were the best mom and you know it now yes her being a teen mom is something we didn't want but it happened and we both know we couldn't be happier." "Yea," Everly starts to say when she get cut of by the girls. "MOM DAD THEY'RE HERE!"
"Well let's go see our grand baby," I tell my very pregnant wife.

Reese's pov
My older sister is here with her baby and I can't wait to hold her. Mom told me and the other to sit in the couch as she goes out to meet them. "Oh I can't wait to hold the baby," I say to my sister. "Oh me too do you think we will be able to babysit her?" Rylnn asked. "Ok I'm going down the road to addys house," our triplet brother told us. "Really your niece is coming home and your going to your girlfriends," I tell him. "She wanted me to walk her over here. Riley said she could come over to meet the baby today," he told us standing up. "Of course I love that baby just like I'll love my brother," he says as well while walking out the door.

Greys pov
Riley's parents come running outside as we pull up, but so does Rowdy. "Hey Ro where we're you going?" Mrs.R asked. "Just going to get Addie so she can meet the baby mama," he told her coming a kissing her cheek. Out of all the kids he's the second biggest mama kid. The first one being my future wife. "Oh ok be back soon please bubba," she's tells him as he walks down the street. I get out and walk to the back getting the car seat out of my truck. As well as the diaper bag.

"Ok ok let's go inside I wanna snuggle this baby," Coach said

"Ok ok let's go inside I wanna snuggle this baby," Coach said. "Well I need to feed her first daddy then you can," Riley told her dad. "Ok ok let's go inside," I say to them all.

Riley's POV
Grey just sat the car seat down on our kitchen table and I reach in and unbuckle her. I pick her up taking her to the living room. "Hey guys I'm gonna go upstairs and feed her y'all can hold her when she's done ok," I tell my family. "Ok sissy," my younger brother tells me. I smile and grab Greysons hand. We head upstairs and I sit in my bed pulling my shirt down to feed her. "God your beautiful," Greyson tells me. "Thank you baby," I says closing my eyes. I feel the bed dip and my head getting pulled in greys shoulder. I snuggled in. I'm so glad he convinced me to have a baby. The last thing I hear tho before falling asleep is "I told you we would have a little princess."