Chapter 7: The most notorious Tyrannosaurus rex also has today!

Gulu looked up at Pado. Under such close observation, Pado was really too huge. His whole body was not as big as Pado's half-sole.

The blood on Pado's head has basically been licked by his brothers, but the blood on the three horns were still intact. This was the rule of Triceratops. After killing predators, the blood on the horns was not cleaned to warn other predatory dinosaurs.

Now Pado had three long bright red bloodied horns. The thick blood on each horn flowed downwards, which showcased that these deadly horns went very deep into the body of predatory dinosaurs.

Gulu thought Pado was simply too domineering and too powerful. He had forgotten his fear and was left with worship and admiration.

Drip.

A drop of blood fell right in the middle of Gulu's horn shield. This drop of blood flowed down along the horn shield in a large amount, forming a line, and finally solidified on the horn in the middle of Gulu's head.

Because Gulu was still too small, none of the three horns grew out, but little horn tips did emerge. This drop of blood dyed red all these horn tips, as of Gulu also used them to pierce the Tyrannosaurus rex's belly.

Pado sank down, rubbed his head lightly and grunted, "little fellow, why are you running so far alone? Which Triceratops group are you from?"

Gulu didn't know whether he was scared to react that he remained speechless for a long time.

The Triceratops next to Pado said: "Pado, don't talk nonsense with him. He's not from our ethnic group anyway. Just trample him to death, so he can't rob our young ones of leaves to eat later! Look at him, he must be especially good at eating!"

Gulu sat down on the ground in shock and cried, "Don't trample me to death. I eat very little. I really eat very little …"

The Triceratops added: "How can you get so fat by eating small?" !! You are reading stolen text, if you read this at any other site besides idleturtle-translations.com. !!

Gulu didn't know how to refute it at all, and could only whisper: "I, I have a fat-prone body …" although he knew that these Triceratops certainly didn't know what a fat-prone body was.

Pado nudged Gulu again, "Don't be afraid, I won't let them hurt you. What's your name? Who else is in your family?"

Gulu stammered, "I, I, wu wu, my name is Gulu, my home, wu wu, there are Gudong, Guji, Gaya …"

Only when Gulu finished did he react: It's over! All my family have been called out!

Gulu didn't know how he became so stupid in front of Pado!

The Triceratops that threatened to trample Gulu just now said: "He seems to be the little Triceratops that Mungo adopted. He mentioned Gaya just now. Isn't Gaya that female Tyrannosaurus rex of Mungo …"

The explosive news of Tyrannosaurus rex raising a Triceratops cub certainly spread quickly. Although Gulu didn't often come out of the nest, flying pterosaurs could see him, so could the Argentinosaurus that passed near the nest that day, thus spreading the news from one area to the other.

Moreover, Mungo's "reputation" was quite loud in the whole continent of Yukan. Mungo's name stood for "death" and "killing". It was the nightmare of all dinosaurs in the continent of Yukan and could be said to be notorious.

Gulu didn't call out Mungo just now, because he knew Mungo was too famous. It was very likely that he would die when he said it, but he forgot to refrain from saying Gaya. When he finished, he remembered that he shouldn't say it!