Chapter 25: Oh, there are many kinds of death packages to choose from

Gulu felt really desperate now. He couldn't even think of how to survive and leave here, much less figuring out which ethnic group that little Triceratops came from who had enough enmity with him to want his life.

Suddenly, Gulu sensed something very big slowly approaching him from behind.

He looked back and fell to the ground in shock: Oh my god! What, what a large Quetzalcoatlus ah!

According to Gulu's visual observation, the wingspan of this Quetzalcoatlus was at least 20 meters long, which was much larger than that of the general Quetzalcoatlus. The wingspan of a general Quetzalcoatlus was 11-15 meters.

In other words, this Quetzalcoatlus was probably the leader of an ethnic group!

However, the wingspan of this Quetzalcoatlus seemed to be broken, showing a very serious injury.

The pterosaur descended on Gulu. Gulu wanted to evade but it's too late. He was pinned to the ground by the pterosaur's giant claws. !! You are reading stolen text, if you read this at any other site besides idleturtle-translations.com. !!

Gulu's trembling voice immediately shouted, "Don't eat me. Don't eat me. I can cure your wings!"

In fact, Gulu knew that he couldn't cure this pterosaur. He just wanted to treat the dead horse as a living horse doctor and drag on for a while.

The pterosaur, which had already opened its large mouth to eat, paused and asked, "Really?"

Gulu crazily nodded.

The pterosaur: "Follow me."

Gulu was very scared as he walked after the pterosaur. Then he discovered that there was actually a big cave behind the cliff wall completely covered by ferns.

The pterosaur led him into the cave.

Gulu looked around. This was a very large and deep cave. Because the entrance was covered by dense fern plants, the inside appeared very dark.

The pterosaur didn't show the slightest protection against such a small Triceratops as Gulu. It just laid on the ground and threatened, "If you can't cure me, just wait to be eaten alive by me!"

Gulu could only answered with trepidation: "I, I have to become a human to set your bones. Don't eat me."

The pterosaur: "You can change to whatever. I'll eat you if you can't treat me!"

Gulu's consciousness returned to the human body. Although he wasn't wearing clothes, dinosaurs had never seen human beings and didn't know what kind of creatures they were, so he felt no embarrassment.

After becoming a human, Gulu quickly searched for something that could hold the fixed pterosaur's bones.

Finally, he found an Alsophila tree. The stem of this tree was very hard with leaves that were light, thin and tough. It's the best to use.

He tore the leaves of the Alsophila into strips, leaving only the middle stem, which could serve as a fixing plate. The stripped-off leaves were then woven into "ropes".

When everything was ready, Gulu spoke and gesticulated. Of course, the pterosaur couldn't understand Gulu's words in human form and had to guess. It took a long while for the pterosaur to realize his meaning and opened its wings.

The pterosaur was too large. Gulu was kept busy for most of the day. Only until nightfall did he finish fixing the broken wing bones on this big guy.

Gulu got so tired that he collapsed to the ground.

The pterosaur looked at the human Gulu and asked, "What is a human being? It looks strange and weak."

Gulu: I can't refute …