Chapter 24: There are two accounts, but I can only log in one ah!

The Alphorn sounded melodious and deep. It's reputed as "the son of mountains", "the spirit of nature" and "the soul of Switzerland". Only such a magnificent musical instrument could be worthy of the majestic Alps!

Parasaurolophus's crest could produce a noise very similar to the Alphorn.

With more Parasaurolophuses coming from all directions, this "music festival" was growing larger and louder.

Parasaurolophuses' performance was very hierarchical. The dinosaurs on the periphery played high-frequency but low-intensity weak music similar to the murmur of a brook, while the dinosaurs on the inner layer emitted strong sounds like the extremely shocking reverberation of storms, landslides and tsunamis.

Gulu believed that if a piece of glass was placed here, no matter how good the quality, it would shatter within seconds.

He even suspected that if these dinosaurs wanted to, they could make the shattered glass pattern showed the shape they wanted. Parasaurolophus could control the direction and intensity of sound waves perfectly. !! You are reading stolen text, if you read this at any other site besides idleturtle-translations.com. !!

Now Gulu could feel that the vibration frequency of the surrounding air was getting higher. Each sound wave hit him in a very crisp and tingling way. Although these waves were enjoyable, they're barely within his tolerable range.

At the same time, Mungo's breathing became more rapid, turning deeper and hoarser. His body temperature also started to greatly elevate.

However, Gulu didn't have time to deal with Mungo's problems. He intently watched these Parasaurolophuses.

A Parasaurolophus was generally about 10 meters long, with a ridge cap of about 2 meters in length and a weigh of 3-4 tons.

Gulu found that stronger Parasaurolophuses tended to be in the inner layer rather than the outer ring.

When no more dinosaurs joined, Gulu saw a gigantic male Parasaurolophus in the middle being pushed to the highlands by the group. The male Parasaurolophus was at least 15 meters, with a crest of 4 meters and a weight of 7 tons or more!

Gulu was shocked. How could there be such a big Parasaurolophus? Oh my God! This was simply the "Dinosaur King" of Kings!

Then the Parasaurolophus group's performance reached its peak under the leadership of the "Dinosaur King".

Gulu felt the frequency of the sonic vibrations getting faster and stronger. He saw the flesh on his paws beating wildly. Of course, he could also feel the blood in his entire body pulsing intensely. Some of his parts seemed to be in high frequency collisions with one other!

When the vibration frequency reached its peak, the Parasaurolophus King emitted a super-strong sound wave. The sound wave hit so quickly that Gulu only felt it just brushing over him. Yet, it's so electrifying, to the extreme of causing dizziness and turning his mind blank!

What's more, it did not end with just one wave, but was a continual emission, with no gaps in between each wave while the intensity and frequency became higher and faster!

Gulu: This is killing me! It's too much! Who can bear it?

Mungo roared, then turned and ran away.

Gulu was startled by the roar. Looking back, he saw Mungo quickly jumped into the lush berry bush.

At the place where Mungo was lying down, there was a deep and extremely long ravine on the ground. How did this come about? It's obviously from Mungo.

(T/N: Mungo clawed out the ground because he was getting too aroused by the sounds haha)

Gulu was dumbfounded. He suddenly felt very sorry for Mungo and very guilty.