January 7th, 2022

12:03am

I was playing the floor is lava in some sort of room with real lava. The only thing we had to step on were small lilly pad-like circles. The circles resembled burnt chocolate chip cookies, turned upside down. Then, I went I to marching band practice for my college in my grandparent's basement. The basement to my memory is small, so I'm not sure how we fit a whole college sized band in there. The show we were playing was from this past year; Hamilton music. I wasn't even in this show. I wasn't conducting or playing mellophone, just kind of standing there. My friend Taylor, who was our drum major, was there too, wearing her Millersville marauders shirt and black and gold bow. My grandparents basement was connected to an open air mall. The way to get there was past the Dior perfume shop in the middle of the mall. I was to sing a song for music Tuesday at the mall, but it got cancelled because of bad weather. I was walking home in the rain and walked past both my college and high school band director. My high school band director in particular, had a white Santa Claus beard for no reason, and was unprepared for the rain, but seemed unbothered. Still has the same gait in his walk as always. Demi Lovato was also in this dream at some point. Then I woke up.