Chapter 5

Lisa's POV

It's been an hour since Jennie went to the balcony. I didn't follow her outside because I wanted to give her the time and space she needed.

I just entertained myself by playing video games while waiting for her to come inside.

"You'll be fine. Everything will be fine. I'm just here." I whispered.

--

Half an hour passed and Jennie was still outside. I stood up and decided to cook lunch for the two of us. I'll just call her when I'm done.

--

I had finished cooking our lunch, so I decided to go see Jennie.

"I can do this." Don't annoy her, Lisa, or she might throw you out of your apartment." I muttered to myself.

I knocked on the sliding door and popped my head out.

"Can I join you?" I asked.

--

Jennie's POV

*Knock knock*

"Can I join you?" Lisa asked.

"If I say no, will you leave?"

"Actually.. no." she said and laughed.

I did not answer because I no longer have the strength to argue with her. I heard her enter the balcony and sit on the chair that is in front of me. She just sat down quietly, admiring the beautiful scenery that can be seen from here.

The air is fresh, and it is very peaceful to stay here.

After I saw the news, I went out to clear my mind. Why do they even have to let the public know I'm missing?

Reward money? Am I a dog? A cat? Did they think I wouldn't come home?

Isn't it obvious that I just need some time to be alone, and I don't agree with what he wants me to do? With what he wanted to happen?

I just want to be happy in my own way.

No fan, not even my own father, would tell me what I should do with my own life.