A Not So Perfect Life

Once upon a time, there lived a lovely little pegasus filly named Fluttershy with her little sister rainbow dash. They lived in a large manor and had everything they could possibly want, but parents,who died when the fillies were only foals. Even so, they had a relevently pleasant life, until Adajio, who came into there house with her daughters, acting like she was coming to help the little fillies, and like she didn't abuse them. Fluttershy tried to look after her younger sister with those villains in the house, but they forced both girls to live in the attic, cook and clean. They also abused the fillies and enjoyed living in Fluttershy's family's house. Rainbow Dash was outspoken from a very young age, and refused to let these evil ponies push her or Fluttershy around. When Fluttershy was 11, and Rainbow was 10  was when things really changed. Adagio was scolding Fluttershy for finding a speck of dust on the rug  and brought the whip down on her flank when Rainbow yelled at her step mother and slapped her full across the face, which made adagio seethe with anger. She began to beat her younger step daughter mercilessly and then asked Aria to throw the 10 yr old out onto the streets. However, when tender little Fluttershy asked, they said they had killed her for her attitude and she would be next if she stepped out of line even once. Fluttershyś life was now even more unbearable without her sister, and she languished as a slave to her step family for years. Her only friends were three orphan fillies, runaways, who were her sisters age. For years, Fluttershy blamed herself for her sisters death, but her new friends helped her get over her guilt. The filly enjoyed being a big sister once more and had no idea her baby sister was still alive. One of Fluttershy's only joys was singing, and that's excactly what the 12 yr old filly did while doing her chores with her friends helping.

Fluttershy: Each one of us has something special

That makes us different
That makes us rare

Sweetie Bell: We have a light that shines within us

AB: That we were always

Scootaloo: meant to share

All: And when we come together

Combine the light that shines within
There is nothing we can't do
There is no battle we can't win
When we come together
There'll be a star to guide the way
It's inside us everyday
See it now
See it now

Let the rainbow remind you
That together we will always shine
Let the rainbow remind you
That forever this will be our time

Fluttershy: Each one of us will sometimes falter

We may stumble
We may fall

But we still have a kind of magic
One that will see us through it all

All: And when we come together

Combine the light that shines within
There is nothing we can't do
There is no battle we can't win
When we come together
There'll be a star to guide the way
It's inside us everyday
See it now
See it now

Let the rainbow remind you
That together we will always shine
Let the rainbow remind you
That forever this will be our time

Fluttershy: Let the rainbow remind you
That together we will always shine