A Heart Stopping Reunion

Fluttershy stumbled out of the attic and flew out the window to the market place to buy peaches and oats, she was worried about Sweetie Bell, Applebloom and Scootaloo, who were being bossed around by Adagio and her bothersome daughters. The filly entered the market place and was bewildered by all the carts, looking around, she couldn't find a cart with peaches. She trotted over to a fruit stand when she tripped over a water melon and came crashing into a filly she couldn't quite see clearly, the filly stumbled as well and both of them tumbled and rolled into a young draconiquis and soon all three were on the ground. The draconiquis got up and pulled up the other pegasus and began scolding her, but when the filly turned around, Fluttershy gasped, barely noticing the identical sound coming from her very much not dead sister. For several very long moments, Fluttershy just stared at the Cyan pegasus with rainbow streaks in her hair, and a mischievious twinkle in her magenta eyes that had completely given away to shock and delight. After that pause, both siblings ran into each arms and embraced. At the end of the hug, Fluttershy could see the draconiquis tapping his dragon foot impatiently and waiting to get the story. Rainbow turned to the other figure, ¨This is Fluttershy, ¨she explained. ¨My sister.¨ The draconiquis then turned to Fluttershy, ¨Nice to meet you Fluttershy, my parents found Rainbow alone on the streets and adopted her, it's one of the last things they did before they died. ¨Fluttershy's face filled with gratitude, ¨Thank you for watching my little sister!¨ The butter cream pegasus said earnestly. ¨My name's Discord,¨ he offered, and I promised your sister I would get you out of those women's clutches. Fluttershy paused, worried, she then explained about Scootaloo, Sweetie Bell, and Applebloom, which made Rainbow Dash squeal, she then composed herself and informed both of them to never tell anyone about that. And she explained she felt responsible for them and they would have to wait till they could take in the three other orphans too. Fluttershy then had an idea, she explained that they could meet at the ball and when the three awefull ponies were distracted, all four of them could escape without detection. Fluttershy suddenly saw something in this noble draconiquis, she wasn't sure what it was, but his fun loving attitude made Fluttershy feel so happy. She had no idea that Discord was feeling similar as well. Rainbow and Fluttershy sang together, feeling so happy that they were together again.

Fluttershy: I'm blindfolded on this carriage ride that they call life

Keep trying to make it through the next turn
Knuckles white and holding tight

Rainbow: So here I go, taking a curve

But I know that I'm never alone
I think of you and how you never let me go

Both: I feel connected,

 protected

It's like you're sitting right with me all the time
You hear me, 

you're near me
And everything else is gonna be alright
Cause nothing can break this,
Nothing can break this,
Nothing can break this tie, 

connected
Connected inside

Fluttershy: It's not an accident the time we spent apart

But now we're so close I can always find you
Right here in my heart