Tail's Gem Piece

~ Trust in the LORD with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths. ~ Proverbs 3:5-6

It's so freakin cold... Snows over here laughing at me! 💀

I watched Kipo and the age of Wonderbeasts on Netflix Because is was bored and it was so good! I literally finished it in two days! 😂

______________

"Okay, so here's the sitch. After the gem broke, each piece was taken by one of the chiefs of the six lands," Rayan explained. "Fang, Heart, Spine, Horn, Talon, and Tail."

"Where we are now." (Y/N) ended as Reva and Tuk Tuk stopped at the entrench of the narrow cave.

"Wow! So many questions." Sisu breathed, hopping off of Tuk Tuk before enthusiastically gesturing to the red cloak around her and the oversized hat on her head. "First one, why-why am I wearing this?"

(Y/N) got off of Reva as she replied; "well, a dragon could cause some unwanted attention, we're just being careful."

"Right." Rayan pointed at her as he nodded, Sisu tipped the hat at them playfully when (Y/N) now walked beside her.

"Oh, you definitely chose the right hat for that," she grinned when (Y/N) rolled her eyes, amusement flowing from her as the dragon jogged backwards. "So, what makes you think the Tail chief's here?"

She didn't notice she pulled a rope from behind her hind leg, setting of a trap. Rayan gasped as (Y/N) quickly pushed Sisu aside, Rayan grabbing her before the pillar can crush them and they set off in a short roll.

The two grunted when they landed on their sides, both of them facing each other before Rayan stood up and helped (Y/N) stand. "Because this place didn't just booby-trap itself."

"I really don't like booby-traps." The (H/C) haired girl muttered as she dusted herself off.

"This doesn't make sense." Sisu shook her head in confusion, looking at the many ropes and traps. "None of this would stop a Druun."

"It's not to stop Druun," Rayan replies, dusting his pants off. "It's to stop people."

"Hmm."

Rayan went first, easily maneuvering past the ropes in silence as he finished with a flip. (Y/N) jumped over another rope as she ducked under another, and sporting a small diving motion between the last two ropes and ending with a tuck and roll.

Rayan was impressed and grinned at her before turning his head to Sisu and nudging it towards the tunnel. Sisu looked at them for a second before crossing passed the traps with ease, not making a single sound as she got to the other side in seconds.

Sisu fixed her hat and sweat dropped at the fan looks Rayan and (Y/N) we're giving hers "What? WhaWhy are you looking at me like that?"

"Uh... Nothing!" Rayan assures, barely contains his excitement. "I'm just not used to seeing dragons."

(Y/N) nodded quickly, chuckling. "That was so cool!"

"Impressed, huh?" Sisu was smug, grinning as she started to wave her arms. "Wait until you see my backstroke, I'm wicked when I hit that liquid." Rayan and (Y/N) slowly replaced their smiles with looks of confusion. Well, (Y/N) was but Rayan was kind of cringing.