Epilogue

Because Schwa has long chapters, the epilogue is over 3k words as well!

"If your mom doesn't come out of that hall in two minutes, toh we will go and embarrass her thoroughly" Fahad speaks to his tiny two month old daughter.

He is smiling for her benefit when he said it and the tiny child laughed with an innocence that touches Fahad a lot. His heart warms at the sight. His little girl, so very beautiful, is the highlight of everyday for him.

He sighs another five minutes later. He raises his arm to check the watch again.

"Hadiza uwar biki. Hm" he despairs.

About thirty minutes later, someone knocks on his window and he is surprised at the act. Only Hadiza knows he is in town. A lot of people will destroy his peace if they know that he is in town.

And that Hadiza has gone into the wedding hall to help celebrate his two sisters wedding! Here he is, waiting for her to remember he exists!

The knock comes again and Fahad rolls down his window to see who it is.

It's pleasing for him when he noticed that his heart didn't recognize her as special anymore. She looks very ordinary now. Somehow, she doesn't seem like the same person. It's like his heart has eventually learnt to differentiate.

"Hello!" She greets with a smile.

Fahad only nods in acknowledgement.

She could see that there are so many things different about him in the months she hasn't seen him.

He seemed to regard her as a stranger. A feat she didn't think was possible. This is why she didn't let too much time pass before she comes here to BakinRafi. Is it truly already too late? She wonders.

"Your daughter? I heard Hadiza gave birth to twins! I was very shocked!" She confessed. She had killed the baby in Hadiza's tommy. But somehow, she still managed to give birth to twins.

Fahad pulls the shawl to cover the baby from Reina's view. With a frown, he says "you don't deserve to see her Reina. You killed her sister" he reprimands harshly.

Her eyes fills with tears immediately. "Didn't you notice how I am dressed? Fahad I am a changed woman. I am sure one day, you will attest to it" she swore.

Fahad noticed indeed. And he thinks she is in over her head if she thinks he would just let her waltz back into his life for whatever reason. Wai this divorce isn't valid ne? Why does she treat it as a challenge to do whatever possible to gain back a status she gave up on her own?!

"I don't care. You can change Reina. It's a concern only yours to worry about. Leave my family alone and don't ever talk to me when you see me. It's not proper kinji? Hadiza will feel like there is something between us and that would mean you are doing things to frustrate me again. Tohm bye" he winds up the glass and tries to shield her from himself.

Only a little while later, Hadiza finally sneaks out to meet him in the car. She is carrying another baby on her shoulder. This is because she actually gave birth to twin girls. The doctors think she could have given birth to three girls. But only one of them died when she had that miscarriage.

The tiny girl is asleep. So Hadiza puts her in the car seat at the backseat of the car before making sure she is strapped in thoroughly.