My Meds are Failing Me

TRIGGER WARNING: SELF HARM/BULLYING/SUICIDE MENTIONS
George's POV

Ever since the accident, they put me on an antidepressant medication. Which sucks, I don't really take them any w a y s. Maybe that's why my meds are failing me. Hamilhoe is so much more irritating, Hercules and Lafayeet bother me more, and Sammy is too perfect. I still can't get over the fact that he's actually mine. All mine.
"Wassup loser," a voice called from behind me. I turn, greeted by the familiar faces known as Hercules Mullifam and Lafayeet. I roll my eyes.
"What is it?" I demand, their prescence fueling my anger.
"Woah, woah, mon ami, chill," Lafayeet said, in his French accent. "We were just, how do you say- we were checking in on you." He continued.
"Yeah," Hercules said. George raised an eyebrow.
"...... Ok?"
"Yeah. We heard you tried to kill yourself. Sorry if we ever hurt you in any way. We feel bad." George inhaled.
"Cool." Lafayeet frowned, but George turned and continued into the school.

"Does Samuel even love you?" Hamilhoe taunted George. George couldn't help but to think; 'gee, hamilhoe never stops. He'll be the reason I successfully off myself.' "Ay, freak, I'm speaking to you." He spat. George stared at him. "Can't speak? What did you do, slit your vocal cords or something?"
"Hamilton, you're an asshole." George said, through gritted teeth. Hamilhoe seemed shocked, but quickly replaced it with a sinister grin.
"You can speak? Great. And last time I checked, you were the one who gives a shit about other people's opinions to the point you try to kill yourself. Let that sink in." He sneered.

George ran into the boys bathroom in tears. He leaned over the toilet and began to dry heave, tears streaming down his face and throat burning. He couldn't breathe.
"Um. Who's in here?" A voice called from behind the stall. His hands were shaky as he fumbled with the anxiety pill bottle in his hand. He popped one in his mouth, and tried to control his breathing.
"Uh- um.. s-sorr-sorry..." His words were barely audible. He pushed himself off the ground and straightened his posture. He opened the stall door to see Samuel.
"George?" He nearly gasped. Samuel examined his face, searching for any sign of happiness. There was none. The King's eyes were sunken and dull, and he wore a frown.
"I've got to get to class." He said, anxiety subsiding, pushing past Sam.

'Why did I do that?' George asked himself. He ridicules himself mentally as he zones out in English.
"Hey, fuck face, I heard about that fiasco you had in the bathroom. You're such a fucking loser." I hear hamilhoe taunt. I roll my eyes.
"Will you leave me alone?"
"Why would I do that? Seeing you suffer is fun. I won't be satisfied until you satis-die. Good rhyme, yeah? Ha, anyways. I don't see the point of you holding on. Because nobody here is your friend. NOBODY. So do us all a favor." He said, dismissing George. George wanted to cry. Why was he letting this insensitive prick get into his mind? Why did he have to push Sam away? Why did he have to be born? He's loyalty. He's above all of these bullies, all of these kids. He has the world in his hand, he controls himself. But all of that goes out the window once someone makes fun of him. He's so self conscious. He sighed, pulling out his journal. Life doesn't get better.

A/N:
I'm back. Did you guys like this chapter? Idk who's still reading this but thank you if you are. I appreciate it. Alright, I'll try to get the next chapter out soon. School is happening but I'm trying to get through it so updates might be delayed. Sorry:(( love you guys tho k bye