george, take an L

ok, he realized it was a stupid idea to do. Well he didn't realize that until he was laying in a hospital bed, not dead, with bandages around his arm.

yeah, a pretty stupid idea, if you ask me.

Samuel was sitting at the side or georges bed, half asleep when George woke up.
"yeah hi what in the fresh FUCK was that"
"yikes sam c h i l l" Sam pursed his lips, about to be even less chill.
"k you want me to be more chill when you almost fucking died ok I get it"
"o k that's not what I meant"
"then what d i d you mean?"
"I meant, calm the fuck down, instead of yelling, thanks." Sam sighed.
"yeah, ok. That'd probably be a good idea."

a long perioldically time later

George and Sam were walking back to school, it being a Tuesday. hamilhoe came up behind them,
"hey losers"
"yeah hi what the FUCK, hamilhoe" George said, looking at hamilhoe.
"damn chill you don't see me going around saying king george the dead amirite"
"wot" George asked, confused.
"you almost died."
"yeah? what's that got to do with anything?"
"king George the dead."
"oh." Sam just stood there, watching the interaction, before tugging on the kings shirt sleeve.
"come on, we gotta get to class."
"yeah, go suck on each others face for an hour, don't wanna be late for class, do we?" George rolled his eyes, but followed Sam.

take an L, George.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A/N; HI SORRY THIS WAS SHORT I JUST NEEDED TO UPLOAD SOMETHING. also I'm becoming responsible daily updates I promise I might not get long ones done, considering I'm working on Can't We Be Seventeen? And Obsessed, but I'll try yea ily guys thanks for reading my story:)))))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WORD COUNT; 302