Lovers Rock.

Y/N and Camilo were up all night playing that stupid 'Clue' game, neither of them thought it was a stupid game sure, but it sure was stupid how many hours they were putting into it

Y/N and Camilo were up all night playing that stupid 'Clue' game, neither of them thought it was a stupid game sure, but it sure was stupid how many hours they were putting into it. You know how you can't play 'Clue' without 3 people or more though, right? Yeah, they decided to take turns playing as two people. It was oddly funny when it was Camilo's turn to play two characters, he'd shape shift into his interpretation of the characters he was playing at the time which made Y/N crack up. They had a lot of fun that night but Pepa came banging at Y/N's door to check on Camilo.

BANG, BANG, BANG
"CAMILO!" Pepa shouted, causing Y/N fall out of the dining room chair she was in because of how hard she was laughing, you couldn't even hear her laughter anymore since it had gotten so high pitched. Camilo lightly banged his head on the dining table a few times while he laughed at her, Y/N falling off her chair was unbelievably funny to him.
It was 1:42 AM, so both Y/N and Camilo were pretty tired and dumb at the time, making them forget that Pepa was outside Y/N's door extremely quick.
"CAMILO!!" Pepa shouted again, it finally hit Y/N that Pepa was the one banging at her door.
Y/N jumped off the floor and sped over to the front door and opening it. Pepa looked furious, she wasn't mad at Y/N though, just mad at Camilo.
"Camilo! Get your ass over here!" Pepa stormed into Y/N's house and looked over to the dining table where a chair was on the floor, Camilo had his head rested on the table as he laughed, and the 'Clue' game was spread out on the table messily.
Pepa glared over at Y/N who was desperately trying not to laugh. Camilo and Y/N were scolded by both their parents multiple times before not to play 'Clue' together anymore, when both of them played it together without adult supervision hell broke loose.
"¡Dios Mío!" Pepa said before she started cursing up a storm, of course she said it all under her breath, as usual.
Pepa was thundering as she made her way over to Camilo. She pulled him up by the ear and dragged him out of Y/Ns house. Y/N was pretty surprised she didn't get an earful from Pepa but she was sure Camilo would once Pepa had fully dragged him home.

"Ughh

"Ughh..." It was 12:17 PM, Y/N still hadn't fully rested from last night but she couldn't go back to sleep so she might as well get up and ready for the day.
She got off her bed but her full left leg was asleep so she flopped back down on her bed, she hated the feeling when one of her limbs fell asleep, it was all tingly and felt terrible. Y/N sat there on her bed for nearly 30 minutes until her leg woke up, and once it did she felt all refreshed.