Vol. 9

"Sweetheart, wake up! I need you to do some chores!" Y/N's mother called out to Y/N as she lightly knocked on her daughters door

"I'm up. Give me a second to get dressed..." Y/N said back to her mother in a heavily tired tone. Even though she was already fully dressed she needed some time to wake up.
As Y/N kept her eyes closed, still laying in bed, she felt some other movement near her, making her shoot her eyes open. She quickly sat up and looked over to her side. Y/N sighed as she realized it was just Camilo who was rolling around as he slept. 'He stayed the night?'
"Camilo, wake up." Y/N lazily shook him awake.
"Five more minutes..." Camilo said as he tried to shoo Y/N away with his hand.
Y/N pushed his hand away. "Camilo!"
Camilo rolled onto his stomach, and pushed his head into Y/N's pillow, as he realized it smelt like her he sat up quickly.
"God, sorry. I didn't mean to sleep over." Camilo mumbled as he rubbed his eyes.
"Forget it, but my mom wants me to do some chores so you gotta go." Y/N said, then signaled to her door.
Camilo nodded to her as she got off the bed.

Y/N had just finished her chores, she was walked into her room and saw that Camilo had left the tape there

Y/N had just finished her chores, she was walked into her room and saw that Camilo had left the tape there. Y/N assumed he had just forgotten about it though.

Y/N walked back downstairs and saw Luisa helping her mother install a telephone into the wall.
"Oh, Luisa?" Y/N sounded confused as she said that.
"Hey, Y/N! Mirabel thought I might run into you, so she told me to tell you she'll be by to see you once you're ungrounded." Luisa told Y/N. Y/N gave Luisa a smile and nodded in return. "Well, now that that's done I better get going. Heres our number, just in case you ever wanna call us!" Luisa handed Y/Ns mother a thin piece of paper with numbers written on it.

Luisa exited Y/Ns house, Y/N approached her mother.
"What's for lunch?" Y/N asked.
"Hmmm, maybe we'll just go out to eat. I'm feeling lazy today." Y/N's mom suggested.

" Y/N's mom suggested