Two

"Kara, you there? Stay with me Kara.", Alex whispered as she tapped my face. My eyes slowly opened to see that I was in her lap, being cradled between her legs. Before I realized what was happening, I felt a bump and some jerking around. My body aching, I lifted my head up a little to see that we were in some car with J'onn driving, trying to be as careful as possible.

"Kara, are you okay?", Alex worriedly asked, desperately looking at my face for an answer. Suddenly my heart dropped and I couldn't breathe, the walls of the small car were closing in on me, trapping my mind back in that cell Le-. My heart rate skyrocketed at the thought of her, making me panic even more. Sobbing now, I attempted to curl myself up but my body wouldn't move, I was stuck in this tight space. Alex noticed my gasping for air and tried to hold me tighter. I flinched at her movement causing my trembling body to vibrate even more, fear filling my eyes. Horrified tof what was going on, Alex  hopelessly asked J'onn for answers.

The sound of Alex's voice echoed in my ears getting louder and louder, followed by her and J'onn's heartbeats, the sounds of the cars for miles and miles, every drip of a faucet, every scream, every cry, every laugh, every breath of anyone or anything within my vacinity. The noises were unbearable, creating a sharp pain in my head that becomes more painful with every new pin drop of a noise that I heard. I covered my ears and screamed, "It's too loud make it stop Alex make it stop!" Panicking even more, I looked up at Alex to only see her skeleton and her organs, zooming in and out of focus, then the rest of the city as I turned trying to get the super vision to go away. I slammed my eyes closed and leaned into Alex's warm chest, soaking her black shirt with my tears. I just screamed. I screamed for help. I screamed for it to stop. I screamed for Rao to just take me already. Nothing happened, leaving me to deal with the  pain and aftermath of ruining a friendship. 'This must be my punishment, this is all my fault, I deserve this.', I though to myself. Still breathing heavy, whimpering between every breath, Alex was almost matching my terrified energy as she made eye contact with me. 

"J'onn, what is happening? Is it the kryptonite?"

"Just hold onto her, we are almost there, we can't do anything for her in here.", he replied with the same fear Alex showed, then mumbling some martian prayer under his breath. Sinking into my seat, falling victim to the caving walls of the car and my surroundings, I felt my body drift away, falling back into my mind as my eyes rolled back into my head falling out of consciousness. 

**********************

"Oh my god Kara!"

"According to my knowledge from the future this all works out in the end. Right?"

"What have I done?"

"Come on Supergirl you are tougher than this."

"I'm going to kill her! I'm going to kill Lena for what she did to Kara!"

"Stay with us Kara!"

"Prepare med bay room six for me now!"

"Get out of the way! Coming through!"

"Someone turn on the damn sun lamps!"

"Guys I think she is waking up!"

I could hear all of the buzzing voices from around me, recognizing their voices but not having the strength or will to open my eyes to look around. The bright lights forces my eyes open as I gasped for air. Seeing all of the people, I ducked under my arms, covering myself for an expected  but not received beating as punishment for failing everyone that I love. After a moment, noticing that everyone was concerned rather than angry, I slightly relaxed myself looking upwards, then straight ahead. Attempting to sit up, my body was limp and unable to move, as if I were paralyzed from the neck down. Finally being able to think, I was overcome by immense guilt. 

"Kara, Kara? Are you okay? We are all right here for you. It's okay you are safe now."

"I'm sorry Alex, I'm so sorry. I failed you. I failed all of you. I don't deserve you guys. You should have just left me there. This is all my fault.", I spewed out, unable to control my emotions.

"Kara you have nothing to apologize for.", Alex reassured. 

"It's okay Kara this isn't your fault, we are here for you.", Nia and Brainy said at the same time. 

"I know you just woke up, but when you are ready there is a whole room full of people who love you that came to see you and welcome you home."

I smiled subconsciously smiled for a moment before returning to my numb facial expression. "I would love to see everyone. Just make sure everyone is careful and moves slowly and that there is no one in here that I wouldn't want to see."

"Sure thing." Alex headed out to tell the others and then calmly walked back to my room with an item from outside. she wheeled in a wheel chair and rolled it right beside my bed. 

"I don't need that, it's fine, I can walk myself out." I told my brain to move my arms to push my body up but nothing moved. Obviously getting frustrated, an angry look on my face, I tried again. Not moving once more, Alex grabbed my wrist as I yanked it back towards myself. The movement started me. 

"Sorry Kara. Let me just help you into this chair okay?"

Feeling utterly helpless, I sadly nodded, barely getting my chin to move an inch. Both Alex and J'onn grabbed my back and legs and eased my pretty much lifeless body into the chair. 

"See that wasn't so bad. Are you ready to go see everyone?"

Embarrassed to say the least, I didn't really want to see anyone, and I definitely did not want to be in this stupid chair. If people hadn't driven hours to see me, I would have turned down the request but knowing I had already let everyone down, I decided it was best to put on a smile and act okay. "Sure."

I'm sorry this is so bad and took so long to update. I've been writing Super Swap instead but y'all wanted an update so here you go. I know the story is kind of garbage but please bare with me. My school workload and soccer schedule is crazy so I've had absolutely no time to do anything.  If you have any ideas please let me know and as always thank you so much for reading y'all are the reason I keep writing these. See you in the next one....