What about me?

It's been years of Janus and Remus being together until one day Janus couldn't do it anymore besides just the other day he was accepted by the light sides and was packing his bags to leave to join the light sides. Once finished he walked to the door to leave. Remus grabbed his wrist, "You're coming back right?" Janus looked at him, "I'm not..." Remus teared up, "What?" "Can't you hear me Remus?" "Janus..." Janus sighed removing Remus's hand from his own wrist, "I'm not coming back." Remus let his tears fall, "But Janus... I'll be all alone... I need you..." Remus looked at him not wanting to believe him, "Tell me you're lying." "Do you understand? I'm not coming back." Remus cried at his words, "Why can't you just stay?" "I've changed my plans." Janus turned to leave. Remus looked at him, "If you leave we're done." Janus sighed walking out the dark sides to go to the lights. Remus fell to his knees screaming now, "Janus please I need you! Janus please come back!" The last scream had way too much emotion, "Janus!!" Remus cried more.
Later that day Remus was laying in bed hugging a stuffed possum in tears, "Why did he leave me? What did I do?" Patton knocked on the door hearing his cries, "Remus? I have hot cocoa May I come in." Remus looked at the door in tears, "Go away. I hate you Patton you took Janus from me. He left me to be part of the stupid light sides sh*t." Patton sighed frowning and opened the door putting the hot cocoa on the ground then left. Remus head a familiar voice,  "Patton he wants to be left alone stop please. He'll be okay." The boy said as Remus sat up, "Virgil?... No that can't be him." Virgil slowly opened the door with suitcases as if he was moving somewhere and he shut the door behind him. "Where are you going and why are you here?" Remus asked still in tears. Virgil looked at him, "I'm coming back to the dark sides... If that's okay." Remus sniffled and nods, "Of course it's okay. I missed you Virgil." Virgil sat next to him, "I missed you too. Are you okay?" Remus shrugged, "I'm not sure. I loved him Virgil and I don't even think he meant when he said he loved me back." Remus looked down and nods.
The next morning Remus held onto the possum stuffed animal as he slowly woke up, his tears were dried up and his head was aching a bit. Remus yawned thinking about everything that had happened the night before soon looking over at Virgils door, "He's finally home." Virgil walked out of his room yawning brushing his bed head. Remus waved a bit, "Morning. May I ask something?" "Go ahead." Remus looked at him, "Why did you decide to come back?" Virgil sighed, "I didn't fit in there. I was always the villain so I decided to come back to where I was truly accepted. Just so happened I came on a bad day." Remus looked at him and sighed hearing those words.