Apologize for ruining my life

A few days pass and Remus laid in his bed for hours. He was having a bad day. Janus took a deep breath and walked over and knocked on the door, "What do you want Virgil?" Remus got up and opened the door soon a shiver went down his spine but not from fear, from anger. "Get out." "Remus please I just want to talk I wanted to end things right this time." Remus glared at him, "You don't care about me. I heard what you yelled to Logan the other day. Get out." Janus sighed looking at him, "I want to be better. At least a better friend." Remus walked towards him, "You want to be a better friend? Bullsh*t get out!" Janus sighed, "Please-." "Fine apologize then." Janus huffed and sighed, "Fine. I'm sorry." "Say it like you mean it Janus!" Janus took another breath, "I am... Sorry." Remus smiled an angry smile, "Good. Now get out you don't live in the dark sides anymore." Janus growled and left.
Virgil walked out to see this and smiled proudly at Remus. Remus ran to him and hugged him, "I did it!" Virgil hugged him back, "You did I'm proud!" They broke the hug before it got awkward since Virgil had a crush on Remus for a long time. Remus looked at him watching Janus leave the room. Janus looked at them all, "I failed... I'm so stupid to have said all those jerk things." Roman sighed, "Yeah. But I hate to say this you clearly didn't mean it. Did you?" "Of course I didn't! I was just upset and it slipped out..." Logan sighed, "You shouldn't of said it no matter what."  Janus looked at everyone knowing he messed up, "I know... I know I'm sort to everyone and I'm sorry to Remus."
After time Janus knocked on the door to walk in, "Remus? Hey I know I've been a jerk but I want to make amends. I'm really sorry." Virgil walked out with Remus. Remus frowned, "You've already said sorry just leave me alone." "Remus please-." Remus pointed to the door, "Get out. You ruined my life when you left the dark sides you promised!" Janus looked at him and frowned soon leaving the room. Virgil looked at Remus, "Are you okay?" Remus sighed, "I will be okay. Just not that great at the moment." Virgil frowned, "Let go do something fun."    Remus nods walking to and arcane with him to held get his mind off the terrible day.