Did we just do that?

Remus was laying in his room after a month or two from the break up situation. He was asleep since it was 6:37AM. Virgil on the other hand was awake thinking of Remus; the smiled on his face, his soft hair, his pretty green eyes and laugh. Virgil sighed and went to make him and Remus coffee. Remus woke up to the smell of coffee and walked out, "Good morning Virgil." Virgil looked at him, "Oh good morning Remus."  Remus waved to Virgil smiling a bit, "First time I actually slept good since the breakup." "That's great Remus I'm so proud of you!! I'm making you a special breakfast okay?" Remus chuckled and nods watching this happen. He finally was moving on from Janus.
Hours pass and Virgil was walking outside with Remus talking about random things. Remus smiled at him, "I missed this when you left... I wanted to hate you for leaving but I just couldn't now I understand why you left." Virgil nods looking at him, "Yeah... I missed you a lot. The only thing I didn't miss was you messing with me." Remus chuckled and looked at him as well smiling and stopped walking looking at him. Virgil looked at Remus, "Remus?" Virgil smiled confused, "Sorry I just was taking in the moment." Remus said as they both ended up walking closer to each other soon looking into each other's eyes. Virgil held his cheek soon kissing his lips. Remus held onto him kissing him pulling Virgil close. When they pulled back from the kiss Remus was shocked, "That just happened-." "Yeah it did.... We kissed. How do you feel?" Virgil asked. Remus looked at Virgil before to answer, "Kind of awkward... but happy really happy." Virgil looked at him and panicked soon running home and hiding in his room. Remus stood there and began to walk back to his room as well, "Maybe it's too soon to be with someone again." He teared up a bit but more is anger this time since Virgil left without a word. Remus grabbed his hammer from the garage and hit a tree, "Why is it always me? I'm trying to be better." He let his tears fall.
Virgil was trying to calm down from a panic attack and he ran to Remus also in tears but these tears were from anxiety and stress, "Remus I need your help." Remus wiped his eyes and saw Virgil shaking, "Oh sh*t okay. Hey look at him how did this start?" Remus cupped his cheek to calm him. He did research on how to calm panic attacks for Virgil a few years back. Virgil gulped, "After I kissed you I just knew it's probably too early to be with me and I just- my mind just started to spiral and I couldn't calm down and I-." "Hey hey. Look at me. Look at me. I'm not sure if it's too early but I know I'll wait for this until I'm ready."