I found my love again

Weeks pass as the relationship progresses quite a bit however the night before Remus and Virgil had a fight about Remus stealing Virgil's hoodie which he didn't do for once. Remus was laying in his room hugging Virgil's stuffed stormcloud he gave him to remind him he was always there, "Hm?" Remus noticing something in his closet and he grabbed Virgil's jacket, "He must of left it in here." Remus got up and walked to Virgil's room knocking, "Virgil? I found your jacket I think you left it in my room." Virgil walked out of the room and hugged him tightly, "I'm sorry I blamed you Remus I was just upset that I lost it. I should've remembered it was in your closet." Remus heard his words knowing he remembered and hugged him back, "It's okay I'm used to fighting..." Virgil frowned at those words, "Let's talk okay?" Remus nods knowing he'd have to talk about his past relationship.
Virgil walked into his room with Remus to talk, "How often did you and Janus fight?" Remus looked away, "A lot. Like 2-3 times in a week." Virgil hugged Remus again. Remus hugged back tearing up, "I don't want us to be like that." "And we won't Virgil. I love you too much for that." Remus's eyes widen, "You love me?" Virgil nods blushing at his own words. Remus kissed his lips, "Well I love you too!" Virgil smiled and held his hand.
Janus on the other hand was with Roman talking about who they like, "Well actually Roman, I like you." Roman looked at him and smiled, "I like you too but you were with my brother. I don't want to get hurt by you either." Janus sighed, "I'm trying to be a better person so you don't worry about that." Roman nods and left the room, "I'll think about it." Janus nods and sighed understanding.
Back with Remus and Virgil they cuddled while talking. Virgil looked at Remus calmly, "You really are amazing." Just when Remus was about to kiss Virgil, Roman ran in. "Remus? Oh sorry-I just needed to ask you something." Remus looked at him, "What's up?" Roman took a deep breath, "I like Janus. But I want to know you'll be okay with me dating him before I do anything." Remus smiled, "I see him changing to be better so yeah let him make your heart flutter." Roman nods and ran out. "Where were we Virgil?" Remus asked before kissing him happily. "I love you."